Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Lauz
Senior Contributor

JULY: Community Wrap

July Community Wrap (1).png
Hope you like our little hedgehog this month - no particular reason for it other than I think they are so super cute!! Happy July everyone! 

hashtag.pngTrending topics

handclapping.png Celebrating members

In the Lived Experience side of the forums, we are celebrating @Maggie for her wonderful sharing of articles around topics that might interest the community and prompting discussion around that such as here 

For our Carers forum, we are celebrating @patientpatient who is always open to supporting others by sharing some stories from their own experiences of caring, such as here. This is wonderful and really valued

PS- if you ever feel like sharing something you would like to celebrate for yourself or shouting out a celebration to another member, check out the Thumbs up Thursday- Woohoo thread!

party.pngForum events to take part in next month

spotlight.pngSpotlight on: 

Help us make the forums even better! It’s that time of year – time for our annual review of the SANE Forums! Whether you're a member or just visiting you’re exactly who we want to hear from about your experiences here in the Forums. More info here 

quote.pngQuote's of the month

Carers forum:

'Sometimes when things get challenging we can't see any other way out. I find it helpful to think of a few things that I am grateful for, or even just find some good music to listen to.' said by @likeabird here

Lived Experience Forum:

'Personally I am a complicated person - that's a wonderful thing to be - I have been told that too and felt complimented' said by @Owlunar here 

If you are enjoying reading our monthly wraps - hit the support button and we will notify you when the next one is up!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance