Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Online Peer Group Chat // Setting Goals // Thursday the 2nd of June 2022 at 7:00PM – 8:30PM AEST

Hi everyone!

Next week's Online Peer Group will be held on Thursday the 2nd of June, 2022 at 7:00PM – 8:30PM (AEST). We will be talking about Setting Goals.

For many of us, the impacts of Covid has meant that it has become harder to make plans for the future. But having goals and being able to look forward to things in life is important for wellbeing and recovery. Whether you’re just getting through each day or thinking of longer term goals, join this discussion to talk about- within the scope that we can control- setting goals for our recoveries and our lives.

CLm.gif

Peer Group Chats are hosted outside of the forums, using a platform called Chatwee. To join an Online Peer Group, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee. On the night, follow this link and log in to your Chatwee account before the group starts.

Please see this FAQ if you have any questions! 

We are always on the lookout for new ideas, so if you would like to submit a topic or question, click here. We also release the transcripts for each group here in case anyone can’t make it. 

Time Zones: 

This Online Peer Group will be held at 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. Here is some information to make it easier to understand when to log on for those in other parts of Australia: 

NSW, VIC, ACT & TAS - 7pm

QLD - 7pm

NT - 6:30pm

SA - 6:30pm

WA - 5pm

We look forward to chatting with you there! I am going to tag some members of the community who may be interested. But if I've missed anyone, feel free to tag others and let them know! 

@Adge @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @Jacques @Eve7 @Jessie21 @pinklollipop15 @Snowie @Anastasia @Appleblossom @bazzy @Teej @Zoe7 @HenryX @chibam @Gwynn @LiveInHope1 

You can "Support" this post if you would like a reminder on the day 😊

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Setting Goals // Thursday the 2nd of June 2022 at 7:00PM – 8:30PM AEST

Thanks for the invite, @Former-Member . 🙂 But between chores and some other stuff today I'm a bit bushed, so I think I might skip this one.

Have a fun chat, guys! 🙂

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Setting Goals // Thursday the 2nd of June 2022 at 7:00PM – 8:30PM AEST

@chibam this one is for next Thursday 2nd June- if you're available then & interested you could still make it 🙂 

@Former-MemberIt helps to actually read the posts, doesn't it? My bad. 😝 As I said, yesterday was one of those days.

Hope to see you guys then. 🙂

Hello to everyone on the forums!

This is a reminder post that this week’s Online Peer Group Chat, surrounding the topic of Setting Goals, will be happening today at 7:00 – 8:30pm (AEST)!

Here’s a bit about the group:

For many of us, the impacts of Covid has meant that it has become harder to make plans for the future. But having goals and being able to look forward to things in life is important for wellbeing and recovery. Whether you’re just getting through each day or thinking of longer term goals, join this discussion to talk about- within the scope that we can control- setting goals for our recoveries and our lives.

Peer Group Chats are hosted outside of the forums, using a platform called Chatwee. To join an Online Peer Group, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee. On the night, follow this link and log in to your Chatwee account before the group starts. Please see this FAQ if you have any questions! 

Finally, here is some information to make it easier to know when to log on, depending on where you are in Australia!

Western Australia: 5pm 
Northern Territory & South Australia: 6:30pm 

Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria & Tasmania: 7pm 

We hope to see you there! I am going to tag a few people, but feel free to tag each other!

@Anastasia @Snowie @Teej @Adge @Flying_Hams @HenryX @chibam 

The Online Peer Group Chat is starting about now for anyone interested!

Here is the link: https://www.sane.org/peer-support/peer-group-chat

@AmIGay @Bill16 @BlueBay @Bow @Emelia8 @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Snowie @TAB @peps @plasmo @soppykat 

Sorry @LittleSteps , @Former-Member 

Love to be there but mum is now needing more caring 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance