Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Online Peer Group Chat // Working and studying with complex mental health issues // Thurs 20 MAY 7-8:30PM AEST

Hey everyone!

25 Excitement GIFs to Perfectly Express Your Joy

Our next Online Peer Group Chat will be held on Thursday 20th May, 7PM-8:30PM AEST and starting at these times in other time zones:
Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 11.51.51 am.png

We will be talking about working and studying with complex mental health issues. Work and study can take up a large part of our lives and there can be unique challenges associated with this; it's important to consider how we navigate our mental health in these spaces. In this group we will share our thoughts, experiences, and strategies with each other.

Tagging a few people who might be interested @BlueBay @Judi9877 @Flying_Hams @BPDSurvivor. Please also tag anyone else who you think might be interested, and remember we welcome you to ask a question in advance to be discussed in the group on the night Smiley Happy

Our peer workers will be facilitating the group and it's open to everyone who wants to drop by and share in the conversation! If you're interested, head here for more details and to join on the night. If you can't make it, no worries, the transcripts will be posted on the website afterwards for you to read in your own time 😊

We hope to see you there Heart

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Working and studying with complex mental health issues // Thurs 20 MAY 7-8:30PM AEST

That duck-waddle has made my day, thank you @Former-Member 

Very much looking forward to joining for this group. I feel like a lot of our forum community have some experience in this area we could all really benefit from!

😀

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Working and studying with complex mental health issues // Thurs 20 MAY 7-8:30PM AEST

@Former-Member @HappyCastle !

Thank you soooooo much! This is totally totally relevant to me - I can't wait! I hope I don't miss it!

Looking forward to your reminders @Former-Member @HappyCastle . I'm sorry I need the reminders. I note it down, but I've got so many competing priorities which just keep piling up. I'll be working on Thursday evening (hence I need to attend this chat), but I'll definitely try to navigate around both.

What a great topic!

Thanks, BPDSurvivor

BPDSurvivor

@hellen @P12 here's the thread with more info for the live discussion happening on Thursday night. If you'd prefer, you can also read the transcript back later. 😊

Hi everyone,

A reminder that this peer group on working and studying with complex mental health issues is happening tonight! 😊

Tagging members who were or might be interested Smiley Happy @BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 @Judi9877 @Flying_Hams @BlueBay @hellen @P12 @Clawde @ArraDreaming 

Please feel fee to tag any others you think might be interested! Heart

I really don’t need another thing right now but thanks

Unfortunately ill miss this as I have another commitment

Hi @Former-Member 

Thanks for the friendly reminder! I'll definitely be there. For some reason, I thought this was a topic Tuesday thing so I'm glad I haven't t missed it. I'm planning on doing mental health at Tafe in July so this session should be very informative and interesting!

Hope to see you there!

Judi9877

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance