Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Jake
Senior Contributor

Rich Text Problems

Hi Admin,

Having trouble with rich text - got 'HTML' error when using some of the functions (sorry - not sure which ones yet).

Regards, Jake

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Rich Text Problems

Heya Jake,

Sorry, I'm not really following. Can you tell me a bit more about what you mean by 'rich text'. I'm tech vocab is pretty limited. 

CB

Hi CB,

Sorry, that post was probably a bit ambiguous - when composing a 'New Discussion' it is possible to alter the text with all the options in the above toolbar - bold, italic, underline, font, font size & text colour.

For some technical reason, the program rejected my post and, which is no problem, just annoying, I did wonder why it does it though?

I have had an earlier post rejected for a particular 'word string' which I can't repeat here (it will reject it again) unless I spell it out.  

Regards, Jake

p.s. it did it again to this post, I have included the error message for IT below:-

"Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

Thanks Jake,

That sounds annoying having a post rejected for some unknown reason. It's very strange indeed. I will get our I.T. team to look into it. 

CB

Thanks for pointing that out Jake, Smiley Happy

It sounds annoying having a post rejected for some unknown reason. It's very strange, and I can't think of why it would do this. I will get our I.T. team to look into it. 

CB

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance