Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: delayed notifications

Thanks all 🙂 @Hope4me  @outlander   @BryanaCamp  @Former-Member   @Zoe7 

Very much appreciate your patience, our tech legends are investigating this issue today, will update you as soon as we have an outcome!

tech.gif

thank you @nashy

yeah , similar @outlander  .. Hi and like your new pic

@nashy @Lauz @s-jay im still having some troubles with notifications. the emails seem to be working well again now but on site im still not getting some notifications at all. its only by chance that ive relooked at a thread that ive seen ive been tagged
Former-Member
Not applicable

@nashy @Lauz  @s-jay 

The notifications problem is persisting, some come through, others dont.  I have had barely any notifications this morning, and yet I have been tagged on several and am subscribed to many others which have had posts on them today.

Sherry 

same for me too, was happening last night as well.

Hi @Former-Member and @outlander (and anyone else popping through here)

Thanks for keeping us updated - so sorry for the inconvinience of this issue. Unfortunately the problem is linked to the platform we use and our tech team is working hard to work with the platform providers to sort this issue out. We really appreciate your patience and hope that this bit of reassurance helps even though it doesn't fix things straight away! Please let other members know they can come through here if they are unsure or have questions! 🧡

Me too @Lauz @nashy 

Ok just read your reply @Lauz  thanks fir update 😊

thanks for letting us know @Lauz hope its all sorted soon
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance