Yeah hammocks not my thing @Former-Member friend liked it tho
Yeah was a good trip. Should do it again one day before get too old lol

Re: Challenge of the day

Hi @TAB @Former-Member @Teej 

Latest holiday was at christmas.

81870128_875141999583369_792333268958576640_n.jpg

Thanks for this challenge @Former-Member  - and I added some more tags

I certainly will add my holidays though all my holiday photos are in my old phone - I still have to travel with my new one

I have been to Wineglass Bay and I had a wonderful short stay at Bicheno in 1993 when I spent two weeks in Tassie - one of my favourite places in this world - I am looking forward to going back there but I don't know when that will be - like everyone else

So we can share some of our past breaks or what we have planned for the future

I love Cairns - I want to go back as soon as I can - I took a helicopter ride out over the reef and maybe I will not do that again because it was hard getting in and out of the helicopter but it was so fantastic - I enjoyed myself so much - I am looking forward to doing that agai

So I do have a picture of The Esplanade at Cairns - after the heat of the day I would walk along the lagoon there and there are so many different kinds of birds resting on the narrow strip of sand at high tide - it was just something I looked forward to each day. I had two weeks and I am so glad I did because I haven't been anywhere of great interest since.

Dec

@Former-Member @Teej @TAB @greenpea @Mazarita @Faith-and-Hope @Exoplanet @eth @Appleblossom @Maggie @Ant7 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Snowie @MDT @Former-Member @Sans911 @outlander @BlueBay 

Cant see yet @Snowie will look later 😸

Sounds wonderful @Owlunar 😸

Thanks @TAB 

Thinking of getting interstate - particularly the tropics - is something I always think about when the weather turns out like today - whenever I am at Flight Centre the wind is cold and the clouds mountainous

I forgot to include my picture of The Esplanade - and yes - I did have a couple of great views and therefore photos from my room in the hotel - I am so looking forward to doing the same again

Dec

I wanna go now - today - awI wanna go now - today - aw

Yes will be aust only for travel for a while think @Owlunar something to look forward to though

Hey @Owlunar will have to wait til they load
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Snowie that looks beautiful by the river.

@Owlunar Tassie is so beautiful, I love that it's a lot of mountains and coastline. I still need to get to Cairns one day, sounds like it's been a highlight for you Smiley Happy

Here are some holiday snaps of USA and Poland where I went in 2018

Library of CongressLibrary of CongressChanging of the guard at 11pm at a war memorial in WarsawChanging of the guard at 11pm at a war memorial in WarsawAlbert Einstein's house near Princeton UniversityAlbert Einstein's house near Princeton UniversityDuck in Central Park. Never seen these colours before on a duckDuck in Central Park. Never seen these colours before on a duckRockefella Christmas Tree that had a skate rink undernearth itRockefella Christmas Tree that had a skate rink undernearth itFifth Avenue NYCFifth Avenue NYCCentral Park - Jacquie Kennedy ResevoireCentral Park - Jacquie Kennedy Resevoire"The Pond" - Central Park"The Pond" - Central Park