Skip to main content

Re: Challenge of the day

@Dec @Teej @TAB @Snowie @Hamsolo01 @Tortoiseshell @Maggie 

My 2nd last trip took me here ...

A cruise on the Tweed River with amazing views of Mt Warning (Wollumbin)

Aboriginal call for crackdown on climbing Mt Warning | Tweed Daily ...

The Beach I want to go to :)The Beach I want to go to 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

@MDT what a trip you had!

@Ant7 Cradle Mountain looks amazing there's a lot I need to go back and see in Tasmania.

@Maggie thanks for the lovely sunset, @Exoplanet I would like to see that beach too Smiley Happy

@eth it looks really peaceful on that river. 

Challenge of the day.... A bit of a different one - text/email/message (or post a letter!) to someone you haven't contacted for a while to let them know you're thinking of them, with no expectation of what you'll get back. Or send them a video or a picture to make them laugh. Feel free to post or hit the support button when you've done it 🌻

@Owlunar @Teej @TAB @greenpea @Mazarita @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Snowie @Former-Member @Sans911 @outlander @BlueBay 

sent a video to friend  not in regular contact with, was a guy disinfecting hands face, then cigarette with spray then he goes to light it, cut to outside scene of house exploding lol @Former-Member @Teej @Exoplanet @eth @Maggie 

Thinking of you Claire <3Thinking of you Claire ❤️

Sweet @outlander , I hope your healthy & happy Heart 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Love it @TAB Smiley LOL I've emailed my aunt in the UK who's pretty isolated at the moment. 

I should ring my father hes been shut in for months in a home, he used to go out every day on his gopher @Former-Member 

@Former-Member @TAB @Teej @Exoplanet @eth @Former-Member   @Appleblossom and anyone passing.

1395FD10-B5EA-4C8E-A624-C100ADE06111.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lovely @Maggie 💙💙💙

loveyl @Maggie Heart

@Former-Member 

I texted my cousin to see how she  was and not expecting to hear  back from her 

But she texted straight back Smiley Very Happy