Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

hi @eudemonism yeah im slowly getting there. just scrubbed out the bathroom and neatened up all the dvds the kids have scattered everywhere or not in their cases👍 not much more to do now but if I don't get it done ill get abit done tomorrow after work and early Monday morning before I head out for more tests.

@outlander 

Sounds like you're ontop of it. with me it's a case of doing a vacume and tidy once or twice a month. No kids or misus here to worry about.

Eude 

Haven't really cleaned in ages either @eudemonsim except the dishes and a general tidy up when i can be bothered. I dont havw kids here all the time but have my siblings here of an arvo and sometimes abit before school so they cause their own little messes lol. My grandad is messier then them both put together though lol.

A very productive day @eudemonism 

Smiley Happy

Good to have solidarity among men and think about different aspects of fatherhood.

Heart

@outlander @Teej @Shaz51 @frog @Appleblossom 

Have put the sheets, quilt and pillow cases through the wash. And airing out quilt and throw rug. 

Have vacumed and done some mopping over dirty marks. 

Have done dishes .

Had breakfast with dad and other family for father's day . That was a big boost for my motivation and self care enthusiasm. 

And I'm thinking drive and small walk with me dog Mister this arvo .

Heck. The meds help with me illness but they also slow me down in other areas. 

So gotta refit sheets and covers when dry. 

Plus am going to sweep out garage and path down side of my place .

Also topped trans fluid up in my car .

Ps i could imagine how much effort  being well, highly functional or employed would be . Because yea i figure life is about achieving goals...

and over time the little wins add up and make life more worthwhile.

Funny Animal Pictures Of The Day - 22 Pics

great work @eudemonism

I just got the dishes and the washing done today.

Oh gosh, my intention was to set some daily goals this morning. It has been the kind of day where I have achieved very little in spite of my efforts, and now have a bad headache Smiley Frustrated I'm overwhelmed, but maybe some small goals will help. So here goes.

• Cook dinner. Would be a big step up on the last few nights
  • Clean the loo
  • Find a birthday book for my niece

Then if my headache improves and I'm not too tired, it would be good to do some ironing.

How's everyone else faring goals & motivation wise?

@Teej @outlander @Adge @Appleblossom @eudemonism and all comers - would love to hear from you Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance