Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Thanks for the tag @frog  that’s exciting to be writing a job app. You can do it...be specific, give examples, sell yourself!!

Yummy flat bread! Hope it’s a good day.

Im still trying to get out of bed lol  😂 

💚💚💚

Hi @frog, best of luck with your job application! Try to releax, breath, and not over focus on the application - what will be will be. Maybe some relaxing backgound music will help? Don't try to get each task perfect all at once, do what you can with your smaller tasks then after review the application in short chunks making little improvements Congratulate yourself for each improvement found! You'll get there! Believe in yoursef 🙂

Goodluck with your son, I hope it goes well.

School hollidays have just started here. I am trying to find ideas to have contact with my girls.

Task for today is despite pain get out on electric bike to find a good place to arrange group walk.

Back to basics:

1. Get up

2. Shower / wash hair

3. Eat something

4. 15 minutes decluttering 

5. Hose garden and smell roses

02AF9B31-E21E-40A0-B44D-16E3E61B835D.jpeg

@Eve #5 sounds lovely! Enjoy your garden.

#3 reminds me I have to do cooking today.  I've put it off right up to use by dates 😞

Thank you @SadUnicorn  I can’t believe how lovely the roses are this year.

I wish I could give everyone a bunch

💕

Hi All,

My Daily goals are a little different today as we have friends sleeping over and no one else is up yet so I don't want to make noise and wake them up.

I feel like I have to stay inside for when they do get up, so will miss my monring walk and a chance to do some weeding.

Maybe today I need to be a little more flexible before I head off to work.

My morning goal will be to not stress too much and take the morning as it comes.

Will try to catch up on some jobs in the garden and home tomorrow.

hello @NatureLover@SadUnicorn@Eve7@Teej@Antelope 

How is your afternoon going @Antelope 

I had morning tea with my mum and aunty 

done a load of washing 

leftover pizza for lunch 

and now doing nothing 

hi @Shaz51 @NatureLover , @SadUnicorn , @Eve7 , @Teej , @Antelope

I'm having a good mood day after unexpected seeing 2 of the kids last night and catching up on some sleep this morning.

Managing a bit of work today though not dressed yet lol.

Latter planning some washing & cooking then just chill out. 

@SadUnicorn  I need to apologise to you - you wrote me a long response about your physical pain and your family situation, and I can't remember replying to it. I am sorry. I have been a bit overwhelmed on the forums lately, I can't keep up with everything and keep missing replying to people. I read it and was sorry for your situation, though. Thanks. I'm glad you got to see 2 of your kids last night. 🙂

@NatureLover it is perfectly ok, no apology needed at all. I can't keep up with everything either on forums! I have been working hard on trying to be procative about my situation and things are improving, slowly. Thank you for your caring 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance