Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Judgements

Dear @Former-Member

it’s been quite upsetting for me to have these daily continual criticisms given to me. You have just lightened my load. 

I’m too overwhelmed to respond adequately but will one hour 

Hi @PeppiPatty 

and @@Boo13 @greenpea @Shaz51

Great suggestions

@Former-Member  lol  

I am so slow at responding to criticisms and very reticent to give them. 

It is being able to respond in the moment ... when they come.

@Appleblossom Me too! I just smile and let them wash over me and try not to show that they hurt.

I havent been able to respond like that ... yet ... will work on it. @greenpea Smiley Happy

Yesterday someone said a criticism and I calmly said ... its not like that ... was so proud of myself ... it did not upset any apple carts and shows I am getting quicker ..

Heart

@PeppiPatty Take your time.

Heart

Great suggestionsn @Former-Member Smiley Happy

It is great suggestions aren’t they and I will use too 

Reticent is the word I was nagging Mr Moody how to use it but he said I meant resistant 

@Former-Member

Im reading your ideas phew 😅 why can’t I think of these ? 

The medication one is brilliant 💡🌸 and so is the cleaning one because I often go to someone’s home 🏠 and do dishes etc ....... 

thankyou so much ...... 

judgements are very fullon aren’t they @greenpea with children. My family are very judgemental with my son. I was just on the phone with my ex father in law who wAs judging my sons life 24/7 actions. So I got away with saying goodbye ...... my poor poor son .....

@PeppiPatty yes family can be the worst re: judgements. My mother constantly judges my daughter and all it does is upset me! I wish she would stop. I have asked her too and she did for awhile but who knows how long that will last.

Not Long @greenpea

men and women take their unconscious problems out on women ....... 

esp. us little bit more vulnerable 0A76A4B5-6E2E-4E8A-82E4-96CD46E4BA4D.jpeg

This is a pic of a quilt I’m making for a baby 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance