Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Just saw your reply @CheerBear . I’m about to do the same and take sleeping meds. Let’s hope tomorrow is better. I have so much to do 🀬. I hope I can think tomorrow. 

Good to see you @Teej πŸ’œ

@CheerBear I hope that sleep is helpful and tomorrow will be abit better Heart

@Teej @Faith-and-Hope Heart

love to you all ❀❀

Good morning @CheerBear @outlander @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie   Lets all hope today is a better one for all of us.  Really wish sometimes that we could have a cuppa face to face.  So nice to see the support here - I can feel it.

@eth @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @CheerBear and note to self. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

F49C13F3-3763-43CC-97F2-447678FCD903.jpeg

So true @Maggie 

Morning @eth
a cuppa face to face would be nice wouldn't it.

Morning @Maggie that quote is so true!

morning @Teej @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope and everyone. thinking of you all

β€πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’•πŸ–€

- Feel free to ignore this post if it's disruptive or intruding, I just don't know where else to put things when I'd like to have someone reply but don't think anyone would want to or whatever. -

I lost a friend on a different anon forum today. I was trying to help them but pushed too hard when I should've listened, and they closed their account as a result. I'm sad that I hurt them and sad that they've lost that support network because of something I said. I know my intentions were good but I screwed up hard. 😞

Edit: hope everyone else is having an OK or better than OK day. 

Floating around in my own weird lala land also wondering where to put things when I saw this @TheVorticon.

I just wanted to say I hear you. I've had the experience of losing an anon person and it hit (hits still at times) big and bad. I feel like I screwed up hard too and feel sad (and other things) in lots of ways. It's a loss and loss of any kind can be hard and can hurt. I think anon relationships can come with complexities and feelings that people who don't have them struggle to understand. I know they're real though and that those feelings of yours are real and valid.

I want to say be kind to you but I really struggled to do that myself. What I wanted to hear from someone was that they heard my feelings and that what I was feeling was OK. I hope in some kind of way (even in the smallest way maybe) it helps a bit to hear you're heard.

Thanks @CheerBear.
There's a different anon person that I miss and feel bad about what happened too even though in this case it didn't seem to be anyone's fault in particular and perhaps was a more systemic problem but I'll never know the details there. I'm not sure if that might be the same anon person you are talking about. But regardless of who it is, for what it's worth your feelings about it are valid too.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance