Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Farmchick
Contributor

Moving forward

Hey everyone 

I have recientaly been struggling with how to move from whats making me upset and down i keep trying to find ways but i keep feeling like im hitting a brick wall 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Moving forward

@Farmchick  Hi Farmchick I know exactly what you mean. I have excessive feelings of guilt which at times have held me back for 9 years. My pdoc has said to me on numerous occassions isn't 9 years enough time to persecute oneself over events which happened when I was extremely ill. I don't know what the answer is ..... well I do I want to be totally honest with my loved ones about what happened but if I do that it could break up the bond between family members ..... so I have to carry around this burden of guilt until I can finally get the courage to shed it....

I tell you one thing that has helped me is my spirituality. I am not a religious person but spiritual and I find that believing in a all forgiving creator and trying to be a good person and repentant really helps me. 

Hey @greenpea thanks for a different veiw on the way i can handle it 

Hi @Farmchick, sometimes it can be difficult moving forward. Do you have any hobbies or activities that you enjoy doing? 

Hey @Ali11 i love netball and reading and taking photos 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance