Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

what about foot spurs @outlander, I had them in both heels , heels spurs -- ouch they were bad xx

Hugs @Sans911 Heart

ouch @Shaz51 bu nah luckily i dont have those. i had a washing machine fall on the top end of my foot and since then hasn been 'right' so went and got it checked but doesnt show much.

OUCH my sister @outlander, there is not much you can do with that ,  just have to be careful my darling xx

yes hopefully itll start to heal quick cause its making things alot harder then it needs to be! @Shaz51
i wouldnt want to have heel spurs either!

I don`t want you to have heel spurs either my sister @outlander xxxxx

Your pretty quiet tonight sis
Is everything ok? @Sans911

Just exhausted lil Sis @outlander. I'm packing something every day & moving furniture around as well, and it's taking a lot out of me. I'm really anxious about getting it all done in time for the removalists.

I'll probably be asleep in about half hour, struggling a bit now but still to hot to sleep.

I saw your convo with CheerBear & I'm pleased she is being supportive & helpful.

Thats ok sis i just wanted to make sure you were ok. @Sans911
Packing is exhausting. Your getting there though with sorting packing giving away and selling. When do you have the removalists coming?

Yes she is helpful and im appreciative of her though im not any closer to decisions but i wont worry about that tonight. Will just focus on getting through for now.

The removalists come on the 29, so about three weeks yet. Sounds like heaps of time, but it's amazing how quickly it passes. And I'm doing everything on my own. I sold quite a bit last weekend so I'm hoping I can sell some more this weekend.

I've pretty much am using the spare room for storing the packed boxes so they're close to the front of the house. I will take as much as I can carry myself in the car in the next two weeks to set up things like the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom. The removalists actually won't have it too bad, as there will just be minimal furniture & lots of books. I don't know if I told you already but my removalist is one of my cousins.

No the time goes so quickly @Sans911 but you doing what you are sounds like a good plan. Each box you move yourself definently counts. I hope some more of your furniture will sell as itll also be less stress on you too.
Yep i remember you saying they are your cousin which is great!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance