Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Evening @Snowie @outlander @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7

Hi Everyone

I had a decent kind of day. Back to the hospital clinic this morning for another check. This time the plastic surgeon came to see me as well. The stitches came out, and the wounds are generally looking OK, but just a couple of areas of concern with some delayed healing. The nurse was shocked at the skin damage from the previous dressings. So much smaller dressings now with community nurse only needed every 3 days. The donor site with the skin graft is nice and dry but I still need to prevent it from infection and damage. And back next week for another check.

I then went to meet my mum and Auntie, and we had some lunch together.

Mum and I came home & went off for our volunteer walk. I'm at home now relaxing.

Sounds like a full day @Sans911 ..... 

I am pleased for you that the wounds are looking okay-ish tongood across the scale and you’re on the mend.  Guessing part of the dressing β€œmess” was your allergy to the dressing materials, so hopefully smaller dressings help that to resolve faster too.

Eas it a nice day for your walk ?  We had a wet one, on and off cos it’s Melb, here today.

It was 31 here today @Faith-and-Hope. Summer has come early. So yes, the walk was lovely.

Whoar .... maybe not for F&H @Sans911  .....

31 deg = FA2997B1-D5E2-4740-A265-415AD68F4813.jpeg

for me .....

Evening @Sans911
Your day sounds nice πŸ’œ

@Faith-and-Hope πŸ‘‹πŸ’•

As much as I love my state, I struggle to cope after 25c @Faith-and-Hope. Doesn't help being menopausal lol!

Hearing you @Sans911 πŸ˜ .... (after dozing off for a while)

Goodnight to you both @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope and all passing through πŸ˜΄πŸ’ŒπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Goodnight @outlander and anyone else heading off-forum .... πŸ‘‹πŸ’€

Goodnight lil Sis @outlander πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance