Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Sounds like your mind isn't in the greatest place at the moment hey @Sans911
Just going to take this time to send a gentle reminder that you mean a lot to many. You are a big sister I never had Heart

I don't think your lazy at all, I think the lack of motivation and 'bleh' that goes with mental health issues is holding you back.
I wondered if there is a group or if you could find out if others are studying the same as you and make a group of your own. might help make studying fun and have others to bounce ideas off?

I don't really think anyone really knows what their future holds. we are always changing and life likes to throw unexpected challenges our way too. I have know idea what my future holds or what I want either but maybe we don't have to know. maybe just going with the flow and doing the things we like to do is enough until we figure out what direction we want to go.

🧡💙💚💜

evening @Sans911
how are you going today?
💜💜💜

Tbh @outlander not that great. But probably better than others so I don't want to say too much. Just very much on the verge of giving up. You get tired if the fight after a while. I know you understand.

Want to talk more about it? @Sans911
I do understand. If it helps come and sit with me. Im just watching a movie with a cup of tea, quite happy to make you a hot chocolate and listen or just sit. Whichever is best for you 💜

I'll just come and sit with you @outlander. I'm not up for much talking

Ok @Sans911 💜

Quiet Hugs to you both. @Sans911 @outlander 

Heart

No need to move I am off to bed.

Heart

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom thanks

@Sans911 There are days when that fight seem to be insummountable and too hard to achieve - but they are also the days when you can look to others to help hold you up. There is so much pain and anguish surrounding so many here at present but what everyone has in common is the very real strength it takes to just get through each day. You have that strength Hon - and as hard as it may seem right now to find that within yourself - let us hold onto it for you. I feel personally blessed that I have met so many wonderful, courageous and compassionate people here - and each and every one has not only given me greater insight into my own struggles but into theirs as well. You are not alone and your struggles are not only real but valid. Do not shy away from expressing your own thoughts, your own feelings or your own struggles here Hon because not only do we want to listen but we want you to be able to be heard also - you matter, how you are feeling matters and if sharing can lift just a little of that pain for you then share away ...I am listening and I care Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 but I still won't burden others with stuff that is really bothering me because in the scheme of things, in comparison to others struggles, it is minimal. As you said... 'there is so much pain and anguish surrounding so many here at present'. The pain in this sphere of space is truly palpable. I just wanted to express a little frustration.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance