Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 thinking of you lots and missing you like crazy sis. Lots of love and hugs sweetheart 💜💜💜

Sorry everyone, I'm a lot overcommitted right now which means I'm super busy. Which also means I'm quite overwhelmed. And I've made several people very dependant (by accident) on me & that's now taking a toll. And I've had some triggers during the last couple of weeks which have left me frustrated, upset, hurt and angry.

It's just too hard to be here right now with everything going on at full throttle. Hopefully next week things will start to settle but my studies started 3 weeks ago and I've barely looked at it, so I know an assignment is looming soon. Fortunately it's the same assignment I didn't complete last year before I withdrew from my studies but I need to chop a thousand words from it. Yikes.

I'm sorry I concerned you all so much. I'm still finding my place back here too, and that hasn't been easy either.

I have kept up to date with your lives mostly. You're all never far from my thoughts. 💕💕💕💕💕

Much love 😘😘😘😘

Just really glad to see you @Sans911 i really hope things settle for you very soon.
Lotsa love and hugs 💜💜💜💜💜

Thanks for checking in @Sans911 

Please remember that we are here for you whenever you need us.

Lots of love and hugs hun 💖💖💖

@Sans911 Was not going to come on tonight but saw your message and that enticed me here. I am super happy to hear from you despite how much you are dealing with at present I also still find it hard to be here but we can both find our way again in time. What I do know is this place is better with you as part of it, this community is better with you in it in whatever capacity you feel you are able to be here. I know for a fact it is not the same for many of us when you are not around - it is like that little piece of stability and wisdom that is missing from our shoulders when you are absent and our lives seem to be missing a little piece. I also fully understand how life can be super exhausting and we just cannot find that extra bit of strength to accommodate anymore at times. Know though that you are missed, you are loved and you are in our thoughts always - and when you are able to be here it is a little light in our lives for however long and however much you can be here. Do what you need Hon - we will be holding space for you always 💙💙💙

Hi @Sans911 , been missing you, it was good to see your update, even though I was sorry to see you are overwhelmed with a lot on your plate. I really hope things ease soon for you, in every area... Heart

💜💐 @Sans911  ....

@Sans911  Heart

I tried to upload a pic for you but its not working properly which i abit frustrating 

Aww there you are @Sans911 💜💜💜👋

@outlander - I meant to be here earlier, but I got called away. I'm sorry I've not been here for you, but right now I really need my lil Sis to sit with me. Would that be OK?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance