Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

I'm alright lil Sis @outlander. I had a nap earlier. I'm just watching a movie. It's not great, but more a distraction.

How are you doing tonight?

hello @Shaz51

im glad your ok @Sans911 what movie are you watching?
i am just riding the waves and watching tv. pretty nervous about tomorrow

The movie is called Dumplin'. One of the main actresses is Jennifer Aniston. And it's about beauty pageants. I'm watching it on Netflix.

I'm sitting here with you hun. I understand you're nervous about tommorow. That's natural @outlander

Sounds both interesting and strange @Sans911 abit of mindless tv sometimes doesnt go astray.

Thanks for sitting with me. I find it comforting  ❤

Im headed to bed now @Sans911
Goodnight 😴💜

Goodnight to everyone here 😴

Evening @Shaz51

@Snowie

@Teej

@CheerBear

@Appleblossom

I hope today has been alright for you all. I've had a busy but productive day.

What have you been up to today @Sans911?

I've had a very busy day @Zoe7. I had my support worker visiting for a couple of hours this morning. Then I had two volunteer events this afternoon. One was a technology workshop, and the other a walk around a lake.

By the time I was home it was time to feed the cats & me. I'm finally relaxing now.

Tomorrow & Thursday are long days too. I have a conference to go to. On a mental health subject.

Wow @Sans911 you are keeping busy - that is a good thing though - helps with keeping all those negative thoughts at bay a bit when you are occupied. I hope this conference is good for you - you certainly are doing a lot of things to keep yourself busy and at this time of year it is an added bonus. I have GP, DBT, pdoc then psych tomorrow. Tomorrow evening I am going out for dinner with my family to mark an occasion - going to a restaurant I really like so it should be nice - as long as there is no work talk.

I need to head to bed @Sans911 but nice to see you here although briefly Hon. Goodnight Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance