Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Still a very long way to go with unpacking @Snowie. I only chip away at it a bit at a time. The problem is that put things in the cupboards to be out of the way, so now I have to juggle things around. I have enough storage for the usual things like linen, etc, but no real storage for extra things.

My pysc

My pysch is off the rest of the week, so lots of people to be rescheduled @Snowie.

I've got to have fasting bloods tommorow. Apart from that it's a quiet day. Quiet week really. I'd like to unpack more, but it's really hot and I'm very tired

Chipping away a bit at a time is ok hun, you are still doing some.

Hopefully you don't have to wait too long to see your psych.

Perhaps a sleep in is needed hun if you can. Nothing wrong with a nap either!

@Sans911 

I often go back to sleep in the morning as I'm awake at 4. Nothing much seems to help my fatigue.

It'll be a month next week that I've not seen my pysch @Snowie. Part of that is my own fault, as I was having a bad week and declined seeing her when I really should have just gone

Sending you both some love and hugs @Sans911 @Snowie Heart

Goodluck with the unpacking @Sans911  and well done on getting through the tricky session @Snowie  - you are both in my thoughts Heart

Could it be your meds too @Sans911  that make you tired. I know some of my meds effect me with tiredness. I often drop the kids at school and come home and sleep some more or by the time night time comes I rarely last past 8:30pm.

That is a long time without seeing your psych hun, but can understand that sometimes we put things off if we are having a bad day/week. I know I do.

Got a call from my pdoc today about my latest blood test results. One of my levels is up really high. He thinks it might be a side effect of one of my meds buts need to go have an MRI done of my brain now just to be on the safe side.

Hi @Zoe7 , you are always in my thoughts too hon. Super glad that today's appointments and DBT went ok. So happy to hear such positive posts from you. Makes me feel all warm inside Smiley HappyHeart

Mri of your brain?! Wow, that's biggish stuff. But good that they're being proactive.

It's likely to be my meds @Snowie. Got to take the good things with the bad huh?

I know I don't talk to you much now @Zoe7 but I'm definitely following along with your journey. I feel sometimes a bit repetitive like @outlander says she is, so I'd rather say nothing.

I get your supports @Sans911  @Snowie  and that means a lot Heart

Don't ever feel like you are being repetitive @Sans911 How you are feeling and what yu are thinking is just that and even if it seems to be the same day in day out it is important that you feel you can express yourself here. I certainky never see you as repetitve - more a wonderful support that I highly value Heart

@Snowie an MRI doesn't sound ideal but better to be safe than sorry Hon - hope it all comes back clear and it is just your meds that are causing the issue - we all know the ups and downs with meds and their side effects Smiley Tongue

It is biggish stuff @Sans911  but I am glad he is beng thorough. I would rather not know why he wants it done and just get it done. Will hopefully be able to book in next week or the week after for it.

I find the meds are a like a double edged sword. They help me in one way but do make me tired and drowsy. I know with my prn that I cannot drive after I have taken it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance