Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 💜💜

Evening lil Sis @outlander.

Just hovering around in the background as I'm feeling quite low today. I'll be alright later.

hows your day been? @Sans911
have you been able to do some studying?

Evening @Sans911 hoping everything is going ok and your studying is going well.

Lots of hugs and Heart

I'm so so @outlander. I was at the op shop this afternoon. Part of the new arrangements I agreed to.

Mum is back here today for a few days then she will go to visit family until her next house sit at the end of next week. I'm trying to help her sort out her computer.

Did your family celebrate your birthday at all?

Are you working extra shifts at the op shop? @Sans911

Your mums certainly making her way round isnt she with visiting everyone and house sitting.

No not really, theres not much to do. Usually we go out to dinner but im still on soups so weve decided to wait till i can eat properly then go out. Im not really up for much atm anyway. Havent been able to leave pop for to long today or yesterday and more then likeley tomorrow either.

Do you have anything on tomorrow?

Not extra shifts (but last Saturday just gone was an extra) but I am now doing some Mondays instead of Saturdays. It's a bit hard to explain in text but essentially another volunteer wants to swap shifts around.

Yes, mum does get around lol. Even I can't keep with her movements and I often have to ask her several times where or what she is doing next.

That sounds fair enough and sensible re:going out with family. You would better enjoy it as well.

Is your pop having his usual behaviour or is he deteriorating a little?

Not much tommorow except a couple of voluntary activities and study is on the agenda.

Ah i see re op shop. That's fair enough @Sans911

Lol well she sounds like you, well travelled. Youve told me some good stories from when youve travelled.

Uh its his usual behaviour. He goes through ups and downs and has stress reactions. Generally the worst of it happens within a week then starts to ease abit. Atm hes hating me and doing alot of the blame game cause he thinks hes going to loose his license. Hes saying things he thinks ive said but its jumbled up because he cant remember what ive actually said. Doesnt matter how many times i say what i actually said it doesnt sink in. Have to repeat it and ride out this reaction.

Were you able to study much today?

Nope no study today. Hating myself atm that I'm so lazy and blase about it. I don't know why I keeping putting myself under the stress of being late and having to cram my assignments and exams. Sometimes I wonder why I'm doing this study at all. I really don't know what I want or what my future looks like.

Part of me wants to disappear completely.

@outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance