Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

🤞🤞 for less broken sleep. Wouldnt that be nice! Glad its cooler for you too, makes sleeping a little easier.

I am glad that youve heard from your psych.. finally... i hope she follows through with that phone call as well.

Hoping both your appts go well tomorrow too.

Will come and sit with you 💌
How is Mr A and Jasper? Always happy for pics too
😉 😏 @Sans911

I know it's cooler because I don't need the fan in my bedroom and Mr A is back sleeping on the bed. I think Jasper is asleep on the rug in the lounge. I've been leaving the glass sliding door open & security screen locked to help cool the unit. Jasper likes to sleep close by to feel the outside air. I don't feel unsafe as I'm surrounded by neighbours with high fences on 3 sides and a locked gate into the side garden. I also keep the curtains closed. I would hear somebody if they got too far. I'm trying to get them to use the new scratching post as the old one is destroyed but they have decided the rug is a good alternative. It's not a nice rug now so doesn'tmatter . I even used a bit of the old scratch post on the new. They're not buying it. So now I've put it next to the security screen door to encourage them to at least get on it (it was next to my bedroom door)!! They don't take to catnip so no point trying to sprinkle that on the platforms.

I've not taken any pics for a while. I go through stages where I take a heap, and then nothing for a while.

@outlander

I thought it was Jasper's birthday this month. Fb reminded me it was today. Here's the birthday boy @outlander 

He's 2 years old today. 20191117_222618.jpg

aww little cutie Happy belated birthday Jasper. I cant believe its already been 2 yrs since you've had him. @Sans911

its good to hear you feel safe where you are. I couldn't leave a door open here overnight I don't think. but its a habit to lock everything up as a few yrs ago we had someone escape police and was jumping into backyards so since then weve always locked the doors.

I hope they start using the new scratching post and not your rug 😬

All the best today at your appt @outlander 💜 💜 💜

hope your pdoc appointment went well today @Sans911 💜💜💜

@outlander @Snowie @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Former-Member

Despite my limited time here lately, I still wanted to let you know that I see your posts, I hear and feel your pain and struggles, I applaud your dedication and strength in the midst of those pains and struggles, and I send you my own love 😍 to you all. I think of all of you very, very often and much more than I have tagged here and I only want times to change for the better. 💕💕💕💕

@Sans911 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you. Glad to hear from you when you can post.

@Sans911 

Heart

Love the pic

Smiley Happy

💜🧡💜🧡💜🧡📚❣️ @Sans911 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance