Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

It was OK thanks lil Sis @outlander

It was a volunteer recognition event for International Volunteer Day (which was 5th December) held by one of the local councils. I was invited a couple of weeks ago to represent the organisation that I volunteer for. Two other volunteers came with me who I know very well. And there were a number of people at the event I knew as well. Free food and drink too helps. And it wasn't a fancy event.

How has today been for you @outlander? 💗 💗

It sounds like a good event, volunteers should be recognised more often. Its nice that you know many of the people attending too. @Sans911

The days been pretty average. Done abit of cleaning up kids and horses. I also seen my nurse too but apart from that just watching movies. Have been keeping abit more occupied as just abit worried about meds atm.
Tomorrow is suppose to be hot until a southerly comes through in the arvo. Im planning on making a start on thr horses straight after i take kids to school.

Have you got much on tomorrow? Ive heard wa is experiencing heatwave atm and expected to last a few days too

💜💜💜

Pretty much from tommorow or Wednesday onwards we will be close to or hitting 40 degrees for about 4 days or more. Tonight is the last cool night for about a week. The end of last week was a scorcher too. The prediction for the rest of summer is more of the same. I don't cope too well with heat now. It makes me very uncomfortable and irritated. I only have a small fan. Nothing else.

Not a busy day tommorow or this week. That's a good but not good thing (sometimes need to be busy to keep distracted from SI).

@outlander

Oh god way to hot for me, i get cranky and irritated easily in the heat too
@Sans911
Maybe try some studying or colouring in, creative writing, word searches or something that doesnt require much movement but keeps you occupied?

Im sorry if i drop out, i may have drifted off 

@Sans911  Hey Sans911 I know that feeling well re going out when not wanting to but forcing yourself because well we have to sometimes. Have a wonderful caring day to everyone. Love peaxxx

@outlander @Shaz51 @Maggie @greenpea @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @CheerBear

@outlander  always happy to see you :)xxx

@Sans911 💜💜💜

Evening lil Sis @outlander

I'm so very worried about our forum sister. I don't know what to do or how to help her. Loosing friends right now would break me (and I'm sure others too). I know that's the enemy of mi that determines if we survive, but it's not right nor fair.

Me too @Sans911 im worried and im really hoping she will check in here even if its just the support button. Life is really cruel
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance