Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

@BryanaCamp  That is such GOOD news. I hope the clothes searching goes well today.

Well done. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@BryanaCamp- It's definitely a thumbs up thursday now!!  WOOOOHOOOO!!!  Thats super amazing and cool!  Good for you and well done!  I'm super stoked for you.  Do you have to travel far to get to the library?  Do you start next week?

Awesome news @BryanaCamp!!! Huge well done to you and lots of thumbs up today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

thanks @Gazza75 @CheerBear @Maggie for celebrating with me Smiley Happy

It's about a half hour drive @Gazza75 & I've got a week of freedom before I start. Feeling excited & nervous, still hasn't quite sunk in but having some celebratory drinks with friends on the weekend so I think it will feel more real then.

@BryanaCampthat's really great.  Its good you have a bit of time to get yourself organised and ready.  You'll be an expert before you know it.

A big 

59B9FE9D-4534-4616-893D-B7CA0C32EA68.jpeg5F8B95E3-7078-4B43-A7B6-46708C45C0EE.gif

for @TAB . I read you’d given up smoking for 175 days a few days ago. Great effort tabby cat! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’œπŸ€—

I also want to shout out to @Hope4me whose posts are always so supportive. I have read lots of your posts and always appreciate the way you write them. I loved your post on 'Can a sensitive emotional person change'. A big πŸ‘πŸ» from me πŸ’œπŸ€—

44B18762-145D-4D74-945A-F8E822A73385.jpeg3DAC6675-1FD7-41A9-B6A7-191C780BDC51.gif

Awwwwe...thanks @Teej self hug.gif

And here's to @Gazza75 for the great support you've shown others...pat on the back.gif

@Hope4me Couldn’t agree more with the πŸ‘πŸ» for @Gazza75 and the lovely supportive presence you have on the forum. πŸ’œπŸ€—

@Queenie good luck with your final assignment. thats amazing πŸ‘

@BryanaCamp well done on getting a job. Thats awesome and i wish you well in your new role πŸ‘

@TAB Yay you on your progress with quitting smoking! πŸ‘

@Hope4me @Gazza75 Your posts are always supportive and lovely to read. Well done to you both πŸ‘

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance