Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

@Snowie - I know this thread is for no replies but just wanted to acknowledge your powerful writing here... its beautiful...

I wanted to check - you talk about wanting to say goodbye to everyone... can you clarify what you mean? I just can interpret this in different ways and wanted to check in

@s-jayI've just had enough

@Snowie - you sound really exhausted and over it. its understandable from what I read in your post/poem. Can we check in with you in the morning and see how you are travelling?

I now have more medical issues to add to my chronic ones.

I've got on-going very high blood pressure (that won't come down).

Dr said I need to reduce my stress levels – to try to lower my blood pressure.

I have no idea how to do that, other than maybe frequent relaxation exercises - Dr suggested, but gave no examples.

Will start medication (today) for prostate problems (which also lowers blood pressure) - then blood pressure meds as well, if that is not enough.

It's actually become impossible to do my job (in any case) - restrictions not allowing us to take our clients to any of their activities (or venues).

Unworkable - my Disability service employer expects us support workers to magically make it work.

Hey @Snowie how are you travelling this morning?

My anxiety and negative thoughts are very high and strong. 
I can't deal with all this. 
I need to get out of here. 
I need an escape 

About the same @nashy 

My pop wants me fired

Hi @BlueBay,

It sounds like you are overwhelmed with anxiety and negative thoughts right now, and desperately need some relief. These are incredibly tough times for all, but even more so when you are struggling with mental health issues. I am sorry you are struggling so much. Smiley Sad

Is there anything you could do to help yourself cope right now? Would looking at your Safety Plan be helpful? Please let us know, if you would like us to email this to you, and please feel free to reach out to the SANE Help Centre, if needed.

Look after yourself in the best way you can, @BlueBay!

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Hi @Snowie 

I'm sorry that things haven't got any better for you since yesterday. Smiley Sad 

Is there anything we or you could do to help you cope at this time? Please know you are more than welcome to contact our SANE Help Centre and/or request the SANE Forums Team to send you your Safety Plan.

Take very good care of yourself during this difficult times!

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance