Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Things are no clearer. Only feels like I am existing. I can feel the bitterness in me. Pegging me down. So very sick of him hurting me..Weary and tired. Wish I could understand things. 

20200929-095619_1.jpeg

help

Then yesterday - Work Cut out (deleted) all of my remaining shifts (Hours) with them.

Which was only 6 hours, this week.

So now no work at all, no hours (this week).

Work upped the ante - made it even worse today.

They emailed me several times - When I have no shifts/ no work hours with them.

Demanding that I have or do a Medication Course (Certificate).

I replied that it was Not Required (was never mentioned), when I was employed.

They responded that it is required, & that I must do it now (largely at my own expense).

Adge

Hi everyone.

I just lost the Job (Phone call).

The Director said that there would be no shifts (clients) available for me – for the next 2 & ½ months.

Due to:

1. A) I am male, & cannot work with female clients.
  2. B) Limiting my shift/ clients, since I expressed concerns about driving 100Km per shift.
  3. C) My remaining clients have been hospitalised (no services).

When I asked to remain on his books, he initially agreed.

Then he said No, there is some Minimum Hours rule by the Agency that Referred me to him.

He offered to be a Referee for me.

Yes it’s a shock.

I did not see it as finishing like this, so abruptly.

I've goto pick myself up off the ground (somehow)....

AdgeSmiley Frustrated

Please no emails, I am safe. 

.. The feeling to end my life is here once again. Its mixed up with my desperation to go to the upper place. 

Being married feels very sad. I feel physically very tired. I seem to be troubled about so many things. It just goes on and on. Even now feel like I am complaining. Hate that about me. And desire to be the exact opposite.

A heaviness is all around me in within me. My teeth and mouth are sore. Still no closer to knowing how to live in the upper place. How to go back.. 

Maybe a long shot. But I think I will go and ask S to pray for me. I know that if I pray according to God's will then it shall come about. I know God does not desire for me to be troubled, heavy and sad.....I will be back. Also I don't have friends with whom I could talk this through with. So maybe that is why I keep writing in this thread. 

Hi @Former-Member, I'm sorry to hear things are difficult right now. You're more than welcome to post here- please know we hear you and you're not alone. Though we might not always be as visible, we're here with you. 

I'm getting the sense that faith is quite important to you- I'm wondering if there's someone you could talk to about the struggles you're experiencing in a faith community if you're part of one? Otherwise, if you feel this kind of support might be beneficial, you're welcome to start a thread and other like-minded members may find you there. I hope things feel better soon. 

TideisTurning  

Im worried what will happen to me when my caree goes into a nursing home, or i cant provide care anymore. Its like i dont even exist in this house. 

Even  when  really bad things happened here recently and i could barely sleep for 2 weeks or leave the house barely no one cared except everyone was  worried about him  when he wasnt even involved and doesnt  even remember it a few hrs later. Everyone msged me or wrote to me or stopped in to check  on him to make sure he was ok and safe even though  he has no idea  what theyre talking about. Dont get invited to things and when i turn up its like a sigh as if to say why is she here. No one visits  me they visit  him .Its like i dont even exist until something goes wrong or they need something  from me. 

I cannot find any listing online for the Community Christmas Lunch that I've been going to (every Christmas), for several years.

In Perth WA.

You have to Book in, to go - There is no listing or site to book on.

It appears that it is not being run this year - There are only references to previous year's (eg 2019).

This will mean that I will have nowhere to go for Christmas (if it is not being run) - No gathering, no meal, no celebration.

As I have no-one to spend Christmas with.

Just at home, on my own.

Adge

The day started so well, everything was going well. Then bamm, everything changes. Why is it so hard to have just one day where things go well. 

I just can't continue on this path. So many things to look hopeful for and now nothing. 

Why do I have to go down this path

Why can't I just have one day of freedom, just one.

I am beyond exhausted but at the point where i have tried everything, done everything that has been asked of me. Ive still let everyone down because im never enough. But also realised that in everything i do im completely replaceable and unimportant. just a cog in the engine that can be replaced. Theres nothing ahead with christmas or beyond except mroe hurt. im not worth helping any further so have been discharged from supports. whats the point?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance