Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

@eudemonism  Support button.

@Former-Member  💜💜💕

I’m freaking out. I feel really bad. All because of my Ndis LAC.

Stuck in a very crappy rut. I feel like I'm operating at maximum and it's not enough, don't know what else I can do. The waiting is horrible, don't know what to do while I'm waiting, I don't know why it's taking so long, I can only fathom that them taking this long can't be a good sign. I don't see what else I could possible do to make it better, I don't understand what their expectations are, only that I may not have met them & that would put me in an impossible position.

Doctor was about as helpful as I anticipated  Going to try and manage my own meds and health from now on. It's such a crap system when you beg for help, but, get turned away. I don't know how people manage to contain there emotions  I know i am luckier than most.  Can't wait any more. 

Hi @Gazza75 

I know this thread area doesn't need replies and want to respect that however I did just want to pop you a quick reply!

I am so sorry to hear how tricky it has been connecting with professionals such as your GP. The system can definitely be really trying and at times disappointing - plenty of members can relate to this. 

When accessing the mental health system everyone will have different experiences and they can really eb and flow that’s why it’s important to keep trying to connect until you find a person or a service that suits you particularly when working with medications. Have you considered checking out another doctor? or looking into a counsellor/different service?

So sorry you are feeling this way and glad you are reaching out here 

Worry room - I can’t stop negative thinking right now 

i really want nothing more then to be away from here. but there is no where else to go. i am trapped. its scary trying to be brave all the time.

Day 3 of my self test. No real change or difference. Regret not taking control earlier. Oh well. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance