Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Sorry about your brother @Adge. Sending hugs 

I'm worried if I'm 100% honest with my Dr and pdoc I'll be hospitalised immediately. I'm worried I rely on alcohol too much. I worry that I don't care that I am flippant about meds. I'm worried I'm not worth helping. 

Going through a rough patch again, feeling lonely missing my daughter interstate  and  my 2 sons at home just stay in there rooms, so I stay in my room not really knowing what to do, I just feel numb and want to take my tablets to stop feeling like this and I can't talk to my older 3 kids cause they don't understand or want to know. If it wasn't for my youngest 13yr son I wouldn't be here now, but he never stays with his father or going to his place as he shouts at him he said so that makes thing worse wheni feel this way, I don't know how to change how I'm feeling and I'm still waiting to see a psychologist as there's a waiting list. 

Thinking of you @saturnzoon.. Hang in there. Tag me if you want to talk . Am here most days.. Not so much later. 

Hi @saturnzoon 

I am sorry that you are having a tough time of it this evening. And what a shame that you cannot see a psychologist sooner. Do you have a safety plan with strategies for keeping yourself safe tonight and before you see someone?  Please reach out for help this evening if you need it. 

Please take care

Whitehawk

I'M OVER THE JUSTICE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY NEVER HELPED ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARENT GOING TO HELP ME NOW. I MEAN WHAT IS THE POINT OF BUILDING UP THE COURAGE TO REPORT SOMEONE AND THEN DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO BE READY FOR COURT ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT YOU DIDNT NEED TO SIT AT THE COURT HOUSE ALL DAY INFACT YOU DIDNT NEED TO SHOW UP AT ALL BECAUSE THE JUDGE IS STILL DECIDING IF ITS WORTH IT TO TRY AND CONVICT HIM ON STUFF THAT HAPPENED FROM 2002-2007. I MEAN COULDNT THEY HAVE SORTED THAT OUT AND TOLD ME BEFORE I BOTHERED TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS.

@Whitehawk I don't know how to talk to you., as before when I went to talk to a moderator they said not to reply trough these forums, so could you re mind me of how I do it please 

Hi there @saturnzoon 

Thanks for getting back to me.  The forum moderators at SANE cannot be spoken to directly. However you can contact the SANE Help Centre between 10am and 10pm weekdays by phone on 1800 18 7263 or via chat.  These services are heavily utilised however and it is not a crisis service, but if you leave a message a counsellor with phone you back. The link to the Help Centre services is https://www.sane.org/services/help-centre?_ga=2.117819020.440056647.1568791859-1549395730.1519081804

You can also email the Help centre on helpline@sane.org

Lifeline's 24/7  number is 13 11 14.

take care

Whitehawk

Maybe I was better off dealing with stuff on my own. Now it has labels, and appointments, and therapy, and medicines, and stigmas. It takes up so much of my time, and my health isn't any better. I'm so so tired and I'm scared it will always be this way. 

@Gazza75 thanks Gazza,  my depression has been getting worse and i'm not sure why, I think its a combination being lonely,  missing my daughter interstate,  finances up shit creep, not been able to get enough food, keep loosing things and not remembering anything and on a waiting list to see a psychologist. I stay in bed all day and just watch shows and crocheting,  I have no motivation anymore and try worker I am seeing, I don't feel comfortable with so anxiety kicks in When she comes as she is to push pushy for me I get scared when people go off at me and tell me I have to do this or that.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance