Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Writing As A Form Of Therapy

That's ok if you share the same acknowledged faith. Otherwise thats not appropriate.  (My opinion. 😯

Re: writing as a form of therapy

No need to take turns I reckon @WriterMelb   just drop your words in at any time.  I agree about putting the previous words on the post too - ppl can just copy and paste from the previous one.  

Don't count the days, make the days count ❤

Hi @WriterMelb  just wondering if your post about acknowledged faith was in response to something that's disappeared?  I only just now saw it.  It does get a bit tricky on here at times with some people having definite beliefs and not creating space for others to have different philosophies.  I'm just an old pagan myself - a person of the earth I like to say.  

@eth 

Hi Eth

I didn't use the @ tag. Sorry for the confusion. The comment was about a Councillor saying something like god willing at the end of a session. Their own religious beliefs should not be a part of therapy. That was all.

WriterMelb

You may have to fight the battle more than once to win it

~Margaret Thatcher

I agree with you @WriterMelb  about professionalism not including statements of faith.

Ah Hah moment

Smiley Happy

In my childhood world, religion, family, professions of faith and professionals of varying stripes were intertwined like a busy forest.

Hence a lot of confusion.

Good to isolate and finally get clarity.

Smiley Happy

@WriterMelbagree re separation and being clear about assumptions.

These kind of threads evolved usually with open invitation to any who wished to post (in my mind anyway) and taking turns not fixed, but sometimes good to post to keep it moving ...

Heart

Oh i love this space its such a great idea. I love to write i even have published some short stories in ebooks. I will admit i have a strange writing style or so i have been told so hopefully if anyone has read my published work and they connect the style they keep it secret.

Is It Real

Struggling with the difference between dreams and real life she struggles,

Blindly reaching out hoping someone will catch her.

When no one does she falls into darkness

Her crys echo all around her but no one can hear her

Stuck in her own mind she fights to control her body,

But it wants to control itself,

She trys to yell out for help but everyone just keeps walking by.

Stuck in the darkness of her own mind she start to wonder if she is suppose to exist,

All she can do is watch life pass her by wondering if she will ever breakout of her own mind.

@Define_normalbeautiful words 💝

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance