Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: heading towards a mental breakdown

Feel a bit the same sometimes @Shaz51  gets all too hard  hope thats not your real name @Stacy1  its sorta anon here 

@Shaz51 

All you can do is continue to look after yourself and gently encourage best practice in relation to Mr Shaz taking responsibility for his own mental health which does involve medication reviews, lifestyle changes and therapy if needed.

@Former-Member , I will Heart

I have continued with everything here , the dishes , caring for mum , dinner ect 

been on the sane forum and topic tuesday 

have not even done my words games i do on the computer today , that can wait until tomorrow 

will be having a shower soon and make mum a cuppa 

Hugs @Shaz51 πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’ž

❀️ @Shaz51  .....

Hugs @Shaz51 

Maybe keep small daily activities going and hold off on all big decisions.

Hugs my sister, @Shaz51Heart

Hello @Shaz51  sorry but I haven't been getting any notifications since 15th January, so I have to keep checking in to see if anything has come in.  Except from Sane re today's topic Tuesday Strange eh!

This must be an extra burden on you too Shaz 🌸 Mr Shaz is taking medication so at least he goes to see a GP,  maybe you both need to book an appointment to see the GP together so you can both get help with therapy to help get through the truma of the fire and all the stress of everything that has comes with it including looking after and living with your mum. Great advise from all of the forum friends about taking time off for total relaxation. An afternoon won't cut it.   Maybe your Dr or mental health team? Can help with getting Disability Pension with all your combined health issues, that way you will have the time to get well.

Take care Always hope🌺

Hi @Shaz51 

I'm sorry to hear this  - I'll be in touch later  - I guess the thought of building a new house is too hard for him  - I understand 

Dec

Oh @Shaz51 I'm so sorry to hear this. It's been such a hard road for both of you lately.

Sending love and hugs your way.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance