Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi @Owlunar @Faith-and-Hope @Lauz @Razzle @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Zoe7 

abd others 

I don’t know what I want anymore 😢

I’m confused 

I’m anxious emotional and very stressed 

I just don’t know anymore 

who am I anyway? 

Whst do I want? I have no idea 

I just don’t know 😢

Former-Member
Not applicable

@BlueBay 

👂👀

😢

💕

🌸🍀🌺

Sherry

😘❤️ @Former-Member 

I’m losing control 

I’m ashamed embarrassed snd feel disgusting but I have a huge problem - I’m eating uncontrollably (won’t let me type the correct word fir this) and can’t control it 

and then I hate myself for  eating

i don’t know what to do. 

I’m hopeless and can’t do anything right 

@Former-Member @Owlunar @Faith-and-Hope @Razzle @Zoe7  and anyone else 

Stress-eating is not at all uncommon @BlueBay .  Please don’t beat yourself up over it ...... consider allowing yourself some room in that direction .... such as eating ice-cream, but adding tinned or fresh or frozen fruit.  That way you will feel satiated much faster, and you will have had some high-nutrition food along with a comfort food.  Pairing foods this way can lessen the guilt feelings that you are experiencing now when the cycle swings down again .... and it’s those guilt feelings that keep the cycle going.  

@Faith-and-Hope  It’s not easy to stop. Once I start I can’t stop. 

Recently my stress levels are high which isn’t helping. 

I saw my dictir this morning and my anxiety went from ok to sky high in a matter of minutes. I was shaking and told him I wanted to leave his room and go away. He helped me calm down and I told him it’s hard at home with the family not understanding BPD. He totally understood but I should have told him it’s hubby that doesn’t understand. I didn’t tell him. I’m bad. 

He said I’ve most likely have a tear in my hip and to take paracetamol snd see how I go. With my hernia pain just see how this goes too. 

Guess the over eating won’t help my hernia. 

@Owlunar  I wish I was with you too. It would be so nice. I’m picturing how it would be. Glad you’re having a good time. 

Just keep taking baby steps @BlueBay, and put tonight down to comforting yourself after a bad day, and that’s allowed.  Make healthier choices tomorrow to help counter-weigh what happened tonight, and then move on.  Don’t carry it forward with you ..... what happened today belongs with today, tomorrow with tomorrow, and the beauty about each new sunrise is that it is another chance to do something a bit differently.

💜

You’re right @Faith-and-Hope  i will eat better tomorrow. And it’s a new day for changes. Thanks F&H ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

@BlueBay @Faith-and-Hope 

👍

Sherry 💜💛

💜 @BlueBay  @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance