Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Lifetime of Loneliness

@JosRapp  ps: dont ever thing that there is something wrong with you. You are a wonderful human being. A unique person with alot to give. Dont ever forget that :)x

Hi @JosRapp just wanted to say hi. I read your post and I can understand why you may be running low on hope. From what I read you sound like an intelligent person and someone who has a go at things - you sound really active. I don't know how you fit it all in with work as well! I hope you find the forum helpful. I was really nervous at first. In fact it took me 2 years to finally post. But I'm glad I did. Interacting here has helped build my confidence, both on the forum and in the outside world. All the best.

When I read your comments, I felt hopeful I could provide you advice by sharing my experience.

Firstly, when I was unsuccessful at making friends with other people, I made friends with nature. I now feel it is more interesting than most other people I encounter.

Secondly, I use my appreciation of nature to bring myself satisfaction. I look for ways in nature to achieve objectives that are desirable to me.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance