Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Morning @eth and everyone here. Thanks for the good morning too @outlander 🙂

Sounds like a big one for you yesterday @eth. How did you go with the bus?

Looking forward to hearing about the NDIS meeting whenever it is you feel OK to share. I'm gathering it was tricky in a few ways. I can't believe it has been a whole year since you went through it all!

I'm tired again today, in a bigger way than yesterday. I very much feel like spending my day in bed. I'm taking it easy enough but have house work and baking to do. Baking for me isn't exactly baking and is more like putting eggs and milk together with a packet mix cake 😆 so it shouldn't be too hard 🤞. I am looking forward to decorating it later though.

Hope it's one with good for everyone 🙂

Hi @CheerBear  nice to hear from you.  Hope you get some rest today and that your baking turns out well - no more stuffins!

The bus went ok yesterday, thanks for asking.

Have just posted on the NDIS thread - can't believe it's been a week already.  Just goes to prove again how much the whole process can mess with our already fragile MH.

I've been in such a funk that I've lost track of what's going on for several people I regularly interact with on the forums, and can't remember a lot of the content of recent discussions.  Hopefully I'm coming out of it now.

Hi @eth @CheerBear @outlander @Adge @greenpea 

Today I am taking things very slowly, just journaling and sitting in bed.   I have done the essential housework first and am dressed ( yep dressed and sitting in bed with the electric blanket on)   I am drinking lemon ginger tea copious amounts!    I really think this is the first day in over a year that I feel well.   I'm not really doing much but my head actually feels clear.       

I hope everyone else is okay today 💙

I'm always ready to chat if needed,  I can't guarantee my own wellness but I can sure well try and offer some encouragement 

Hi @Angels333  so good to hear you are feeling well.  Enjoy your journalling.

I just put the cake in @eth wondering how it will turn out. The mess and chaos I can create when I do simple things like "mix" makes me wonder how I've managed to do things like raise children and stuff 😉😆

I think I'm more than tired today and feel really blegh. Just getting up to that has me needing to sit down again 🙁. I could easily fall asleep if I was here for too long.

I'll have a look at the NDIS thread in a sec. Hope you're not putting too much pressure on yourself to keep up here. I think it's kind of impossible to do ❤

Hey @Angels333 and nice to hear from you. Really great to hear you're doing well today. It's encouraging to read that you're having some good moments after what sounds like a really tough run of things for a while.

@Angels333 Thats terrific you are feeling better.  Sometimes it takes so loooooong.  Keep doing great self care as well as the essentials.  Feeling good can come and go, but once we know that it has returned after a long down period it can mark a general positive turning point.

Smiley Happy

Have a good day

@CheerBear @outlander @eth @Adge @Meowmy and those reading along.

Smiley Happy

Hi @Appleblossom  hope today has been good to you xx

Thanks @eth 

I had a great day of quality vollie training.  Good food good company.  Heater is on and cat sitting next to me on the couch.  Feeling Grateful.

Smiley Happy

I read your ndis thread and was sad you were distressed about review.  Felt short of words about it. Was going to post but tied self up in knots.  Wish the system was better.

Heart

Hello @eth  I have NDSS to ring up tomorrow

Hello and tender hugs @CheerBear , @Mazarita , @Appleblossom , @Angels333  xxxx

Thanks for thinking of me @Appleblossom .  Good to hear your training day went well.

Hi @Shaz51   good luck with your phone call.  Don't forget that if you are getting ready for your first planning meeting you can request a face to face meeting instead of doing it over the phone.  Do you have anyone supporting you with it?  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance