Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: A long rave

Big hugs to you @Shaz51 😊

Thanks @Zoe7 I might just take you up on that offer....

Good to hear @Angels333 I know you struggle with SH thoughts whenm you have too much time to think so jump on here if you need and chat to us here. I have 6 more little pompoms to do but am having a break for the time being. Will try to get them all done tonight though so tomorrow is just marking and planning - so I shouldn't be far away for most of the day Smiley Very Happy

@saturnzoon@greenpea

Hi Saturn, I totally agree with G'pea and others, get a new card. Go to the bank on your own, and cancel the current card and open a new one.
Explain that you believe your card details have been accessed, and you want a totally new account.

Make utterly no mention of this to anyone (except on here, if you like 🙂 ).

I have no other advice. I haven't experienced what you are struggling with. Hugs, lots of hugs 🙂

All the best and I hope things improve for you soon oxoxox

Edit:   maybe go to a different bank for your new card, might be safer.

Hi All. I  just had a really great help message/agreement come through. I said that I was trying to do a cleanup and trying to get help to get the rubbish to the tip. I know the couple that are centre manager and social enterprise manager of the local drug rehab centre through the church. They have agreed to remove rubbish for me! Or at least get the guys to take it to the tip. As part of their social enterprises they have a contracting service that does all sorts of things. NDIS said they would not pay for a neighbour to help out, but they are a proper business so I will be able to use funding to give them something. Tina has not mentioned paying, but I do not expect it for nothing. She said she will get them to come any time they are doing a tip run or have spare time and are getting bored. I am setting aside a spot to leave the bags so they will know where to take from. So now I can keep working without the constraints of only using the rubbish bins. I will still be using them each week full as well to be fair, but it gives me a lot more opportunity to get stuff gone that either will not fit (things like boxes) or that is excess to the bin capacity. Might only be small to some, but hey! I managed to ask for help and got it! For me, that is  HUGE. 

Now time for bed. Went to a craft day today. Was listed as from 9-4, but we kept on till 5 so exhausted and sore. It is on again tomorrow, so think I will go back if the body will let me. Today lunch was BYO, but tomorrow they are putting on pumpkin soup and crusty rolls. That was to be for anyone wanting to camp out overnight, but nobody did.

That is such great news about the rubbish removal @cutiepiekitty So lovely of them to help out and a huge relief for you too. Sleep well Heart

A Big Good Morning!! and Hap-pea Sunday to @Zoe7 @Mazarita @cutiepiekitty @BlueBells @Angels333 @eth @Adge @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Exoplanet @saturnzoon  wishing you all and all the passers by a kind and caring day ahead. Lots of love peaxxx

Special shout out to @Doglover ! Sending you kind and caring wishes hunny:). Remember keep your eyes on the prize xxxHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance