Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Thanks for thinking of me @Angels333 , doing it rly tough.

Hi @eth , thanks so much for thinking of me and for ur support, I appreciate it. Tbh I haven't had much support from the forum since being in hospital, I'm not sure why. But I do rly appreciate ur support. I am doing it rly tough in hospital, struggling big time. Crying a lot, not knowing what to do with myself, agitated and restless so can't sit still or stick at anything I try to do. Just in a really bad way.

I hope u r doing well Eth and managing to maintain that better balance in ur life betwn online and offline world.

Thanks again for your thoughts

Doglover 💜

@Doglover  It’s sounding really tough for you. I know hospital can be scary, I’ve been there many times. Sending you warm thoughts, hoping for some light in your journey. 💕💜💕

@eth  Thanks for the tag. Just back from a medical appointment, will check in later, need a coffee break. 💕

Hey @Gazza75 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Angels333 

I'm ok, thanks for asking.  Just a quiet day at home today.  Heading out for a walk with bro now.  

@Doglover  sending my warmest wishes and the hope that things start to improve for you xx

Sorry to hear that you are struggling @Doglover how are the meds going?  Are you having prn, can you take it ?

Thinking about you xxx

So, SH is controlling my life atm. 

@Angels333 @eth and others passing through the rave... Been a bit of a stressful day today but home now and having some time to myself until I get back into work tonight. Tomorrow is a new day ...and hopefully a new attitude from the kids!

@Angels333 What can you do now to distract yourself Hon? Have you got dinner organised?

@Doglover  maybe all the notifications haven't been getting  through as I've noticed lots of supports for you each day.   Please don't think that you're not supported in hospital xxx

@Zoe7 , sorry the kids were stressful today and that you're all worn out.    

I have planned dinner thanks,  despite my failings today this evening is my choice and I choose control.    

Love Angels333 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance