Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Good Morning @greenpea  xxx   I hope you're feeling well today!   

@Doglover Sorry to hear you are in pain 😭  I really hope the symptoms subside for you.    I hear that you are missing your husband it's so understandable.    Keep us updated as to how you're feeling.    Praying for some improvement and relief from pain for you.

Good morning @Flying_Hams @Adge @outlander 

@Owlunar @saturnzoon @cutiepiekitty 

@Appleblossom @Zoe7 @eth

I'm struggling with the same old issues SH etc I haven't much on today, the gym then a Drs appointment  at midday.

Hoping you all have a good day today and you're all keeping warm in this cold weather.    I suffer from SAD Seasonal Affective disorder and always struggle more in the winter, does anyone else here suffer from SAD?    So Keep Warm forum buddies xxx

Love Angels333 

@Angels333  Hi Angels333 I am ok re SAD as long as the weather is not dark and gloomy .... if it is then I go into deep deperssion. If it is sunny and crisp and cold I am fine. I just need to see and feel the warmth of the sun on my body. I wish you well with your doc today.  Hope your sh leaves you alone. Love gpxx

Hey @Angels333
Thanks for the tag. Take care today mate 🙂

Hi all @greenpea @Angels333 @saturnzoon @Doglover @Zoe7 @Flying_Hams @Gazza75 @outlander @CheerBear @Macca00 @Shaz51 @Angels333 @Former-Member  @Appleblossom @Maggie @Former-Member @Sans911 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Adge @Exoplanet @Teej @Mazarita @Owlunar @cutiepiekitty @Former-Member and anyone else around here today.  Mid-week is always busy for me but I am thinking of you all and sending positive vibes for peaceful times.  Warm wishes to those having a break from forumland too.  too many pages for me to catch up once again, so sorry if I don't reply individually.

Yes Zoe yesterday was tai chi and then the doctor.  Found out I no longer have osteoporosis!!!  My bone density in certain areas has improved by as much as 15% - thanks to a combination of an HRT that has a side effect of increasing bone mineral uptake and good old calcium, magnesium and D3 supplement.  So very happy about that.  And last night was a flamenco night at my sil's art exhibition - mind blowingly amazing.  And the sangria was good too!

Then today a trip to the beach and then an intense session with my psychologist (aren't they all for me?) - filming an EMDR session about my traumas with police and one particular event - feel like I can't really talk about it in detail even on here as it's too much of a horror story.  Note - not because I broke any laws.  Felt quite shaky afterwards and just rested for a few hours.  Somehow we've been trauma mapping for the better part of 2 years and I hadn't mentioned to her the way they treated me after I was severely assaulted.  It's no wonder I've never felt safe around them since then.  Nuff said maybe.  It's a huge thing for me to process and will take more than one session.

@Doglover   hoping your symptoms are starting to lessen.  I hate it when people say psychosomatic as if that's any less real.  Feel for you and sending what support I can.

Take care all and have a restful night xx

My bone density in certain areas has improved by as much as 15% - thanks to a combination of an HRT that has a side effect of increasing bone mineral uptake and good old calcium, magnesium and D3 supplement. So very happy about that.--- ohhh @eth  that is great news my friend xx

flamenco night at my sil's art exhibition was great -- soo good xx

hugs my @eth Heart

@Doglover  I don’t have words atm, but wanted to ,st you know you are in my thoughts.💜💕

@eth  That all sounds super complicated. Lots to sort out. Take it slowly if you can. 💜💕

@Zoe7  sending these your way. 💜💕❤️ Will respond better when I can.

Hugs to you too @Shaz51  and thanks @Maggie .  Hope tonight is peaceful and restful for you both xx

Thanks so much @greenpea , thanks for thinking of me. xxx

Hi @Angels333 , thanks for your post and thinking of me. Yeh I am struggling big time. can't even begin to describe - my symptoms are just out of control. Unfortunately the normal meds they use for prn are the very meds that they are getting me off so I am having less and less of them. 

They have given me a different type of prn on my chart but it has sodium in it which I'm convinced give me terrible symptoms so I really don;t want to take it. 

How are you Angel? Are you doing ok atm?

Doglover xxx

@Doglover  sending you tender hugs and sitting with you , hope you are OK 

I am here for you xx

Hello @Mazarita , @eth , @Maggie , @Flying_Hams 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance