Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Im sorry to hear about bros wife's aunty. It sounds like a tough time within your family atm.
Watching some tv and insence sounds nice.
Anything in particular on the tv you want to watch? @eth

Sorry it took me so long was doing the dishes and getting a line full of washing off before the night air sets in.

I'm a bit better now, focused on making a healthy dinner.   Thanks for your replies @outlander  They mean a lot to me, especially when you have so much on your plate yourself.   I totally zoned out with Judge Judy and Neighbours - total escapism but what I needed.  But before that I hung out with bro while he watered the vegie garden and told him what was going on.  His advice ... step back from the situation, which I figured is what he'd say.  He helped me feel more ok about doing that and having some boundaries about my involvement with her in order to protect my own MH.  As much as I do care and want to help, once I've suggested various options as I mentioned in my earlier post, I need to not let myself get stuck in alarmed feelings.  There is only so much I can do.  I am very new in her life and am not the one to make the call to authorities if it's needed.  I feel selfish and guilty but I guess that ultimately he is right.

Oh sorry @outlander  I just remembered it's your birthday.  Once again you prove just how special you are.  I really hope there were some special moments in your day xoxo

im glad your abit better now @eth and im happy to be here for you, doesn't matter whats on my plate.
Hanging out with bro before and hearing from him sounds like relief as well. It can be hard when we have our own experiences with SI thoughts we just want to protect others from the same thing, often becoming triggered ourselves. its also hard to know the context when its written in text or your new to the persons life. my pop triggers me all the time but what he says he doesn't actually mean- more just that he was stressed or upset over something and blurted it out.

Hello and hugs my @eth HeartHeart

yes our @outlander  is our very special friend xoxo

no need to be sorry @eth honestly its just been a normal day. we usually go out for dinner but im not eating much anyway. cant even have scrambled eggs-tried that tonight and even that was to difficult to manage. so frustrating. to much happening here with pop atm anyway to think its much more then a normal day.

my pop triggers me all the time but what he says he doesn't actually mean, yes it is hard my @outlander Heart

thanks @eth @Shaz51 as are you both Heart

Nite nite both you lovely ladies @outlander @Shaz51    Dinner time and then I'm going to bed early.  May tomorrow be better for all of us.  Take care xoxo

me too @eth 

soooo tired after today

hope you sleep well xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance