Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Nice @eth There are several black-throated finches, so I'm not sure which one. That's great, plus I love Tawny Frogmouths.

I just found the Gr 12-step program too inflexible, & most of the members too.

Good in principle (intention), does not work like that in practice.

Plus the friendships developed in the group - never extended beyond, into real life.

When I left, they all cut contact with me.

25+ best Exhausted humor ideas on Pinterest | Exhausted ...

Funny Quotes About Being Exhausted. QuotesGram

Yes, well Maths was never my strong point....

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm ...

Love it @Adge 😂

My cat does this to me often...

Funny Quotes On Stretching. QuotesGram

good afternoon and hugs @Adge , @Sans911 , @eth , @Everan , @Bimby2 , , @outlander @Angels333 , @octavia HeartHeart

Hi @eth 

That sounds like a huge task - I have never done that sort of thing even though I worked in admin for a long time - you will find your routine again afterwards I am sure - with added experience to go on with - well done

I have just starting in the forum today so I don't know what's been happening really - but I hope you manage to catch up as much as you feel you can - this isn't a hard task - we only do what we can and most of us understand that - no need to worry about that - you will be back to normal when this interesting stage of your life has past

And I get it and wonder - someone who was second on your list just didn't ring when she was meant to - that's disappointing - she had a better offer perhaps but the didn't "cut the mustard" as job seeking goes - that is disappointing

I guess you are back to it tomorrow - I hope today was at least more peaceful 

Dec

Hi @Shaz51 It was 40.5C here yesterday - media made a fuss of it, as the hottest November Day (on record)

Even though only 0.1 C above the previous November record.

Similar today...

Adge

media made a fuss of it,--- yes they love doing that @Adge 

like they say the far north queensland is being taken over by crocodiles ha ha Smiley LOL

Hi @Shaz51 @Owlunar and @Adge   Had some quiet time this afternoon and even got out my colouring book and my tarot cards for the first time in ages.  Interviewed 2 more people this morning, one being the one that didn't call yesterday.  Not sure about her, have arranged a meet 'n' greet appointment (as with the others) and she wants to be paid an hour for it.  The others are doing it for free, which the platform I'm hiring through states.  Bit like someone expecting to be paid for a job interview.  I booked it but am thinking that if the remaining 2 to ring me are good I'll cancel her.  Just not the same good gut feeling - she's incredibly busy, probably very good, but maybe a bit pushy which would grate on me quickly.

Hope this afternoon is restful for you all.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance