Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Morning all Smiley Happy

Goodmorning @eth What is on the agenda for you today? I HAVE TO get the mowing done - it is sooo long now - argh!

Hi @Zoe7 I'm heading out with a support worker at 12 for a couple of hours.  Plan to go to the chemist and a couple of other places on foot for some exercise. Not sure how long that will take or what else we'll do if there's spare time after that.

Hope you get your mowing done - sounds like it's going to be a big job but will only get bigger if you put it off.  Maybe 1/2 today and 1/2 tomorrow?

How are you otherwise?  Was your school week better than last week?

Hi to you too @outlander  What's happening for you today?

Hope you get your mowing done today @Zoe7

Hope todays a good one and you get everything you need to do done @eth

Not a whole heap of plans today just getting mum and her bf to come help with the front and backyard cleanup. Possibly feeding the horses as well since i wont be able to get there till Tuesday after today.

Yesterday was good - the principal had some nice comments @eth which was better than the week before. I am ignoring her more and just doing the job and that seems to be working well for me. The kids were a bit ratty in the middle session but settled down in the last session again so that was good. I had an incident that I dealt with at luch time that the principal praised me for dealing with - again unexxpected but good for that positive feedback. I am back Monday for half a day then maybe all day Thursday and my normal all day Friday. I also have a meeting with HR and the principal after school on Minday - it was put off from yesterday as the hR person had to attend a funeral.

Hey @outlander Sounds like a busy day for you too - hope you get some help getting the clean up done Heart

Outdoor chores for both of you then @outlander @Zoe7  Hope it doesn't get too hot.

Great to hear your week was somewhat better Zoe and that your principal is capable of positive feedback sometimes.

The principal said I have a lovely way with the kids @eth and I felt like saying 'no sh*t' but of course I said nothing - just need t get through these couple of weeks and hopefully get a school closer to me for next year.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance