Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Meowmy  Love you too :Dxxxx hoping your day treats you with kindness and care Love peaxxxx

Thankyou so much @Angels333   I want to respond more deeply to your post but have to dash for my NDIS annual review planning meeting.

Do take care xx Eth

Think of me you all!!!  I have everything crossed and my documents sorted.  Have done all I can to be ready.  And realize that getting emotional during the meeting would only show the planner how difficult it can be sometimes.  I did last time.  Especially after yesterday's flashback and overwhelmed emotions.  My head is clear right now and I just hope it stays that way for the next 3 hours.  That would be a miracle.

hello @Mazarita , @greenpea , @Meowmy , @Angels333 Heart

thinking of you this afternoon @eth Heart

Hi @greenpea  MDD is major depressive disorter or clinical depression 

It is great that the new meds are helping @Angels333 and you seem to be keeping yourself occupied with the crochet and painting - that is good to hear. Smiley Very Happy

@eth Very much thinking of you with your appointment - hope it all went well for you. Look forward to hearing all about it when you can post Smiley Very Happy

@greenpea @Meowmy Hi to you both also. Hope you have had an okay day Heart

@Zoe7 hey, how are you going? Hope you are having okay day. I am okay. Very happy to be coping today, as it is a very long day. Until late tonight at work. Take care.

my mr shaz has been diagnosed with MDD is major depressive disorter or clinical depression @Angels333 , @greenpea ,

I am going okay @Meowmy Done the shopping and put it all away and have a load of washing on. Going to clean the toilet and change the bed tonight so I don't have to do those things on the weekend. I suspect once I get my wisdom teeth out I won't want to do anything for a couple of days so getting as much done tonight as I can.

Good that you have had an okay day - we all need those when we can get them Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51 hope we and him can help each other, get better together. Take care.

@Angels333 @Shaz51  Hi Angels333 and Shaz51 is it the same as chronic depression? My daughter has chronic depression.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance