Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@CheerBear have a nice day.

Heart to you too @CheerBear  hope your shopping trip goes ok for you.  And that you get some relax time today.  Take care xx 

Hi @Exoplanet   I've been trying to reply to you on your expose thread but keep getting a 'discussion not found' message.  I have read what you posted in my notifications.  Just want to say I'm thinking of you and hope it goes ok with the Dr.  Good news about hearing from your daughter and getting to talk to your grandson.  Take care xx Eth

Hugs @eth 

I really hope your bus experiences improve.

@greenpea Saw you over on Good Morning thread.  Missed your joyous pep talks in the morning.  Hope all is well.

@CheerBear @Meowmy @Angels333 

Gently Bently .

Smiley Happy

@Exoplanet Saw your wonderful photos on your thread.  I have felt embarrassed by the state of my glasses too, but you deserve a decent pair.

Heart

Cheers to all readng

@Appleblossom have a nice day.

Thanks @Meowmy  I have a difficult task to do, so I better get on to it.

Take Care

Smiley Happy

hope everyones days have been ok ❤ @CheerBear @eth @Meowmy @Appleblossom @Angels333 and everyone

Thanks @outlander I hope your day was good (or okay too).

& @eth 's day

& @Appleblossom 's day.

& @greenpea 's day.

- including anyone else, who I haven't mentioned.

Adge

Hi @eth sorry about your PTSD it can be such a struggle baby steps!

@greenpea I am thinking about you.

Hello to @Adge @Mazarita @outlander @Appleblossom @Meowmy @BryanaCamp 

Today I saw my psychiatrist and he made me feel terrible about my weight it's so hard when meds have stuffed up my body.   Anyway on Friday at 2pm I have an assessment at the gym.  

The best news is SH seems to have left me now for three days running.

So tired today I just slept all day,  I  had a migraine brought on by a number of frustrations but mainly my weight issue.   It's so daunting and I just don't really have the motivation for it.  Fake till you make it I suppose.

@Angels333 weight is so hard. The weight I put on since medication is still there. Just I am used to it now. Hope you  have better outcome.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance