Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi and good morning @Shaz51 @Molliex @Owlunar @Bimby2  and anyone else passing by here today.  Hope the day is starting gently and all are well today.

@Shaz51  I heard the hail was really big in some places.  Hope the kids you heard from didn't have too much damage.  That birthday party sounds like it was a real challenge.  Good on you for making it happen xx

Today I have my 3rd driving lesson and will take my support worker with me.  I feel she keeps me a bit more grounded when I'm really anxious, as I am about driving.  Both the lessons I've had ended with the instructor putting me on a major road to come home.  So I'm expecting he will once again throw a major challenge at me at the end of the lesson.   

After that I have my water tai chi class and then another phone interview with a potential new support worker.  Looking forward to the time (soon I hope) where I will be able to get into a routine again and develop rapport and trust with whoever I choose.

Take care all.

Hello @eth and a wish for a pleasant day. Bimby2.

Hugs to you @Shaz51 and may your day
be a good one. Best wishes for the week. Bimby2.

All the best with your driving lesson today @eth . Water tai chi after sounds relaxing. Lots of these for your day ahead. 💕💕💕

@Bimby2  Hi. Hope you are doing ok ish. 💜💜💜

💕💕💕 to all.

Thank you @Maggie for your well wishes and yes I'm okay. Wishing you a
pleasant Tuesday and that goes for the
week as well. Hugs from Bimby2.

Hi and thanks @Maggie @Bimby2 @Shaz51 @Molliex  and anyone else who's tagged me lately.  Crazy busy here.  Driving lesson cancelled yesterday due to fire risk where the instructor lives.  Had a good talk with my current support worker about the people who've applied to join my team, then did some groceries before water tai chi.  The tai chi is my saving grace at the moment.  Seeing my psychologist this afternoon thank goodness.  We planned to do some more EMDR but I don't know if we'll get to it with so much else that's been going on.

Have a good day all xx

Hope things go well for you @eth and
a wish for a pleasant week/ Lots of hugs
from Bimby2.

Hi @octavia  I had a notification of a post by you that seems not to be here.  I've not heard of things like the place you mention, but it sounds like an excellent and needed facility.

@eth yeah they took down my post, silly me had the area I live in, in the link. they just ask if I send a basic like. sorry about that.https://www.mindaustralia.org.au/

Funny Revenge prayer (supposedly for those who have hurt us).

Sounds like an Arabic saying....

Funny Quotes To Make You Laugh Out Loud. QuotesGram

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance