Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hi @MDT  very sorry to hear you were knocked back again.  It's really hard to keep trying but you are doing a stellar job of it.  I really admire your efforts. Keep on keeping on and I am sure they will pay off.  Did you recently graduate from something? (re Meowmy's post)  

I graduated uni @eth but that was last year. So I'm not sure.

But thanks my friend 🙂

Getting posts dumped here while typing @MDT keeping someone amused ha

Sorry you didn’t get the job @MDT  thsts a real bummer. 

I hope thst you get a full time job soon. It’s frustrsting I know. But keep going something will come up soon I’m sure. 

Take care ❤️

Oh by the way did you enjoy the pastries !!!! Yum 😋 

What did you study @MDT ?    Just curious as I don't really know you that well.  Wondering if you are doing any self care things while you keep up your efforts?

@MDT you will definitely get there.With increased life experiences, it will become easier, but then other stuff pop up. Don't worry too much. You are doing well. Take care.

@MDT am feeling rather run down at present... i think it's because I've been in mental-flight or fight mode-for the last 12 hours... going to try and get myself right before bed time... sorry...

Ok I’ll answer in absentia /proxy think it was Political Science @eth @MDT

As @TAB said @eth government and IR. Yeah eth I do. I try to

OK @eudemonism take care mate.

Sorry for butting in hamso @MDT was just thinking then re my job searches from 1980 to present lol well apart from 5 years in uni lala land 4 years apprenticeship 3 years aps clerk well and lots other wasted years @MDT .. think its best to be doing something but follow what u want to at same time. Something I never did
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance