Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

me too my @Meowmy 

how are you today xx

@Flying_Hams 

Knocking back offers of a position? After so many interviews?

Eude 

Nah @eudemonism
Havent decided on it yet.

Good to hear you are in a bit more of positive space atm @eudemonism
Saw your post on the other thread

Hi @Flying_Hams  just catching up on yesterday's tags - sorry, mid-week is a busy time for me.  Hope today went as well as you'd hoped for.  Nice to see you getting job offers even if their not exactly what you want, it could be good to just get into the routine again and get some finances happening.  You could still keep looking for your dream job.

Hey @eth
Nice to see you my friend 🙂
I do believe that things are slowly improving. It takes time.
Take care. 🙂

Evening forumites

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope

Thanks for helping me yesterday. I was having a bad day and your help got me through it.

Today was better. Had some meetings for the start up which were productive. We either do this right or do this quickly. We choose the former. Or else we burn out.

I caught up with someone too this morning for brunch which was good.

I am just thinking about that offer I got. My issue is that I didn't apply for it. So I guess it doesn't resonate for me. I fear I won't have the work ethic for something like that. But I will know on Friday. When I meet them in person. I want to do admin based things as I have those skills. I'm not great at in person relations with strangers which is what thus offer was. But anyway. Will wait and see.

Tomorrow will be a quiet day. Might go to gym.

I need to be patient with myself. Yet also reasonable.

Here for you my awesome friend @Flying_Hams , take care of you my mate

@Flying_Hams Hey, Hamsolo, glad today is an okay day for you. You have so much insight about things. With communication skills, you will be able to convey and get into a favourable position. Take care. Have a good evening.

I am a tad overwhelmed.
I am heading to the gym this morning so maybe that will help.
I'm unsure of why I feel like this. I think I am just a bit tired of it all.
Hope you are alright.

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance