Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

I just have my doubts about it all that's all. About tonight being enjoyable etc.
Anyways. Just will go and see what happens

well why re doubts @MDT  and what does it mean if you didnt go other times as well ?

Idk @TAB
My friend can get a bit over the top so to speak when he has a good deal to drink..

I dont know either @MDT  if it doesnt feel right, dont do it

if it gets too over the top then yeah I'll head off @TAB

just play it by ear

okay sounds good @MDT 

Hey @MDT hope your evening panned out ok.

Either way, tomorrow is another day friend.

I will be glad to see the back of today. A good sleep will help me no doubt.

Hi forumites

I was talking to @TAB About my friend. She said that she was going to block me on whatsapp because her SO did like me and her speaking. So when he sees her phone she was worried that she would get dumped or broken up...

I said this to TAB just now:

I just said that if she continues to block me then I will find it hard to be her friend and things will change.

I was clear and firm when I needed to be. Her SO doesn't like me so that's the issue it seems. Jealous type.

I said that if he makes her do things that she hates then it's a sign that she deserves better.. Including blocking me every so often. But she feels lonely and stuck... So far from me to get in the way.

I think I won the battle but lost the war

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

more likely its her choice take it easy @MDT ;

@MDT Hey Hamsolo01 give her space and if she is a true friend she will make her way back to you, But honstly think hard if you need this kind of drema in your life. Love peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance