Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

doubt it was shocking , like puffing billy , yes did have to pause a few times, used to get better after a few times eg splitting wood, but yes slept well and tiny bit sore @greenpea 

I dunno , recent posts on home screen? @greenpea 

@TAB 🙂 I am still very impressed and I am sure your neighbours were too that the whole fence didnt fall down lol.

@TAB  that's where I tell if there are new posts as I move around the forum posting on a few threads mostly unless I am super tired then it is good morning and that is me out for the day but am quite wired atm. Looking forward to walk with neighbour shortly.

@TAB  also on Your Notifications as well. 🙂

yeah , I said they must have heard me playing with it so left their ute on footpath. Didnt even occur to me it would go over fencem it was way bigger than the other one @greenpea  couple years ago they were like 2 inches around trunk and could have got rid of in 5mins but was shade and tough why do it, then they got out of control, I never really took any notice, dont see in my back yard and usually didnt look down their drive til the woman told me, offered to lend chainsaw, I was like oh but what if something happens to it, so just assumed they would come around to help me, cos she said oh, husband away, well, never happened, I kept forgetting their names and never usually talk to them, plus have to get past to dogs to go and knock on door   

ok oops yeah well that can be quick or slow lol @greenpea 

@TAB s heading off on walk now. See you later. Get some more sleep if you can. Love peaxxx

okay, am up for a while @greenpea 

@greenpea have a great day, wonderful pea.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance