Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hugs my @MDT  

That is positive @MDT Hopefully something will come of your interview Friday - may just open up some opportunities that you had not considered as well. Will be interested to hear how it goes Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51 I thought of another joke book title

"I got sick from food poisoning" by E. Coli 😛
Former-Member
Not applicable

@MDT, not good when feel so crappy first thing... hugzz Comedies are great - got me through the worst of times. Fawlty towers always cracked me up. Do U have a fav? Today sounds better... Self Compassion helps, be your own best friend.
@TAB 😲 are you 'sick' ? or depressed? or hate this current work contract? Its hard - I get it. Winter doesn't help... Maybe grab a dr's cert and try stay on track... when you can... trooper that you are... Maybe go Have a cappuccino and pretend I'm sharing a moment with you.
@Shaz51, you ok today, what caused the ABDO pain? Not good. Take it easy today, just vegie soups for a day maybe...
Hi everyone else here, nice read, and to be reminded that I'm not alone in this crippling mod-swing thing 💜💜💜

what caused the ABDO pain , still not sure @Former-Member 

done lots of blood test today , got a endocrinologist appt on the 26th

but if it does not go away i will see the doctor earlier

hugs for today Heart

Hello @MDT , @Zoe7 , @Meowmy , @TAB 

yeah I did my own head in ..twice .. well 2 days in row re work, um am on different job now, leaving today for few weeks so better do the right thing @Former-Member  thanks for the suggestions tho, and have done this many times over the years if go from 2 days to more I have quit then in my mind. done that as well

yeah a flat white maybe @Former-Member lol and thanks, thats a nice thought, just sitting here watching the clock til have to leave oka y watching tv

Take it easy @TAB
The Hams abides.
Or just go bowling 🎳

no time for that @MDT  just watching repeats on abc tv one on queenslander houses other on gut biome and how it affects mental well being ..wth 

@Shaz51 hey darling, hope your tummy settled soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance