Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hello @MDT 

beautiful poem..

I am in the black pit too...scrambling up the sides some days...slipping down the sides on others...

The poem helped me feel calmer and even safer...

safer from myself...

I hope that you felt a sense of support from it also.

Sophia 💚

I can't remember who wrote it @Sophia1

But yes it's a good one 🙂

Take care of youself. It's sunday today - so it must be enjoyed

ditto @MDT 

Afternoon @Sophia1 @TAB @eudemonism @Shaz51 @MDT @greenpea @Zoe7 

@Smc @outlander @CheerBear @BlueBay @Former-Member @Adge @Former-Member @Maggie 

@frog @Gazza75 @Doglover @Bimby2 @Ant7 @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Angels333 

As you know haven't been doing well, I have chatted to sonder a couple of time that have helped but stil, struggling, they suggested to take a minute at a time and try to write in my diary all the time as I keep forgetting when I'm down, and if something comes up write it down as well, so I'm trying to remember to do that and I told them about this forum and they said that it is a great web SIGHT and helps so many people struggling with MH and to keep using it as it has saved a lot of people. 

Still not on here helping others as much, but I am reading posts and hoping to feel more up to answering and try and help all.

So moderatators, you do such a wonderful helpful  and much appreciated service, that you are known about and I am very grateful for finding this sight

hugs @saturnzoon Heart

Hey @saturnzoon

It's okay you don't say much and reply. You are going through your own battles. I am always happy to read up on where you are at. No trouble at all. Keep me posted please.
The forum is a great place because we all support each other through thick and thin.
Keep talking to us 🙂
I like you here as I'm sure many here do as well 🙂

Hi @saturnzoon 

For myself it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes. And literally i feel 100% miserable and lousy. Very disheartening really. Then other times I'll feel ok. And I'll just get on with it. 

Eude 

With you @saturnzoon 

Hugs your way @saturnzoon ❤️❤️

@Shaz51 Hey darling

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance