Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Sleep

@greenpea

Lol typo

no @MDT  still drinking coffe here lol thought you might have been re time dif etc dunno

Will soon @TAB
Nearly 10pm

Ok @MDT I got nothing lol hope you have a good day tomorrow

@MDT 

Hi Hamza - I have been taking time out so I am not sure what's been happening but I am glad you are taking a day of and I really hope you are feeling better today

Sometimes taking time out is the best thing - it gives us time to reflect on the situation and time to recover - I hope this wasn't your chest flaring up again - 

All the best for Wednesday

Dec

Thanks @Owlunar

Nah I was just fatigued and screwed about by meds.

Sorted now though.

I am about to lose my mind I think lol. So much scanning at work. Nothing else..

Taking my morning tea break now

perhaps you can slip a copy of The Chronicles in the scanning @MDT  lol

Haha @TAB

Thatd be quite hilarious

hah yeah i used to do photocopying in mid 80s at office job wouldnt know one end of one from other these days. No canners then, then again no PCs lol were a few macs size of shoebox at work people who had IBM 286s etc ok sorry commodore 64s even more home than work, used to have no harddrive, had to load program wanted to use from cassette tape every time. I never had one, remember when computers got cheaper like 10 years later people put C64s on footpath to give away lol. Brother in law paid 3 grand for IBM 386 for business prob more power in watch these days lol

@MDT 

Ah yes. @TAB

Computers are a lot like cars in that regard

Well I am on lunch atm.

Feel a bit crap so hopefully some grub will help.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance