Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

thanks froggy 🙂

@frog

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia @Scarecrowe @Former-Member

Hey all

Yesterday I had my fillings put in and got my second suit. 500bucks poorer for it. Lol

I mentioned a few days ago that I spoke to my folks about career directions etc.

I spent a bit of time looking for opportunities and found 4 or 5 which i can apply for

They are not paid but they are related to my degree area. Its also about networking too I guess isn't it... That's what they used to say at uni...

Anyway I have a refreshed approach to things now.

This is what i needed. People around me are having to make adjustments due to circumstances beyond their control. It puts things in perspective for me in relation to "being behind where I could be"

It is what it is

Good on you for your refreshed view of things @Flying_Hams   You always seem to bounce back a step ahead of where you were before a difficult phase.  Well done!

I try to yeah @eth

I have trouble maintaining it though maybe

At least you keep up the effort @Flying_Hams .  I think life for most people here is a bit 2 steps forward and 3 backward at times, but if you keep taking small steps eventually it'll be 3 forward and only 2 backward sometimes - that's what I hope anyway.

True @eth

What is life haha

@Flying_Hams  Sounds pretty positive there mate good for you 😊

@Flying_Hams hey Hamsolo,you are balancing well. Doing real good. Take care.

The application is only for one position and it's not something I am actually interested in. On top of that it requires 5 150 word responses...... I haven't got enough to talk about.

I've done half of it. I'm leaving it for the remainder of today. I don't think I will go back to it. But it's just way too much. It's very high level stuff.

Far better to spend time on something I actually want to get into I think
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance