Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope Heart
its been another big day here with sorting out hospital admissions for one tests and then sorting out a lot of tests that need to be done that's outside the hospital.

oh my goodness your so busy! im really glad that at least your still enjoying your artworks even though your under the pump! well done on getting one done though. you can tick that one off the list.

are the other 3 assignments big ones or not really?
can your legal emails wait till the morning, then you can prioritise those first up and focus on getting another assignment done tonight?
I know, I really hope she checks in very soon. 😌

The assignments are very big and complicated @outlander.  The legal emails are done, so all of that is behind me for the moment too.

I am taking a break, doing a little of my sculpture work, then I am going to set up the three assignments to work on all together across the week .....

All the best with the tests Hon ..... I know it's a bit scary, but it's for them to find out what's wrong and fix it.

I know life is very difficult for you right now @Faith-and-Hope and must seem overwhelming at times.  I can see that you are burying yourself in uni assignments and the like, in between all your usual caring duties and legal necessities.  It must seem never ending at times.  I also know you are really concerned about @Zoe7 , as we all are.  Definitely not alone in that. 😔  I just feel that you are burning the candle at both ends @Faith-and-Hope and sense that you are not far from breaking point.  I think you have uni break in a couple of weeks, and I think thats a very good thing, and not before time.  I believe you need a proper break, at least for a time.  I hope you dont think I'm being bossy or a know-it-all?  Its just that you have not seemed yourself in a long while now, and that is becoming more evident.  You have been, and continue to go through, so much this last 6 months.  You're amazing to still be a fully functioning human being in all honesty.  🌺  But everyone has their limits.  I really really do not want to see you broken.

Wanted you to know I think of you every day, and care very much for the pain and hurt I feel you going through.

Sherry 💕🙏🌺

Image result for want you to know I care

im glad your legal emails are out of the way at least for now @Faith-and-Hope

your system of setting up the 3 assignments to work on through the week sounds like a smart idea too. is your sculpture a 4th assignment as well?

Thanks for the well wishes too Heart

Thank you so much @Former-Member ...... and I am hearing you.   It is as though Ihave three different employments going at the moment, with the coronavirus affecting each one too ..... but you are also correct that there are only two weeks until our uni break.

The nature of artwork is that it is therapeutic, so that is helping to sustain me, but I appreciate and am grateful for your care and concern.  The forums have been a mainstay support for me across the last four years, while I tried to stand by my man ...... but now that man has turned toxic in his dealings with me, and as it turns out, has been behind the scenes for most of the  time I thought I was supporting him.  It's going to be a pretty big mess to clean up.  The fact that D2 is caught in the middle of it all is horrendous, but that will be dealt with in the processes too.  

As you know, it's hard to give out much when you have to keep everything stable under pressure ..... and I am really sad, but not suffering clinical depression ..... just really sad.

I love @Zoe7 , missing her, and sad that she is sad too ..... but that might be part of the reason she is taking a break.  If you are feeling low it can be really hard to sit with others who are feeling low and unable to give much back, and everyone has their limits.

We will all get through this ..... going "quiet" is one of my self-care behaviours (something @Zoe7 has always been able to call me out on) ..... but I am guessing at the moment I am quiet-on-quiet ......

Hugs 💜🌷

Sculpture and painting works are assignments 4 and 5 @outlander, but not due this week ..... and there are assignments 6,7,8 and 9 due next week along with 4 and 5.  A lot of the work is already done for all of them, so it's a matter of pulling each one together and finalising it.

It's all looking like it will be okay from here, and I can also apply for extensions.  Just taking the baby steps with it all at the moment, and I had better get some breakfast happening, and back on with it now .....

Take care 💕

oh my gosh @Faith-and-Hope
that is a lot of work and assignments to be done!

good luck with them all, try to find time to breathe too. Yes breakfast is a good idea 👍❤❤💐

Thinking of you @Faith-and-Hope   

Thank you @Determined.  I am thinking of you too ..... just super busy right now.  I hope things have gone a bit better for you today and are starting to settle down.

Another assignment just submitted ..... 👍

I got my next assignment submitted in the early hours of the morning - a few hours late, but I figure there will be a lot of students submitting days or even a week late, so it should be okay.  There is some flexibility around all the covid chaos.

I have had a sleep in, but I had better get up and going with my sculpture work, next assignments, and some legal :pile_of_poo: that has to happen ......

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance