Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

@Appleblossom, HeartHeartHeart

Hello and hugs my @Turquoise , @Maggie  , @outlander 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  my friend , I am here for you always HeartHeart

I am having a very sad ,  bad day today my friend @Former-Member 

I had a good catch up with a support group tonight. 

Smiley Happy

My son had a good night out and he is home and happy.  How things can change.

Heart

Hugs @Shaz51  @Shaz51 What an anniversary. 

Heart

@Maggie Thank you for the Delicate Flower.

Heart

Thank you for your support @outlander @Maggie @Shaz51 @Turquoise @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Flying_Hams @Teej @CheerBear @Queenie 

I am working through the sense of being targeted and letting it go, but not pretending an "elephant did not walk into the room".

Smiley IndifferentSmiley SadSmiley MadSmiley Happy

Last night I spent in the company of a wonderful group of women whose lives have been touched deeply by suicide.  We had a public creative presentation recently.  For me it was important as a thing to go to and fulfill my small part in it, but I could not stay and listen to all their stories.  They understood and did not see me as rude. I hope this will become more of a longer term catch up support group irl ...face to face.  Fingers crossed.

In the meantime all gestures of support for ME, when I am vulnerable on the forum have been deeply needed and appreciated.

Heart

Hi @Appleblossom 
It sounds as though you have found comprehension and connection with the group of women that you spent yesterday evening with and that you're hopeful this may be ongoing – that's great.

I am not sure if your first statement refers to tensions on the forum or to something in the rest of your life? As always, please know that members are welcome to email the forums team if they require support with interractions/relationships on the forums. Those who are not already familiar with the following guide about self care and conflict, may like to have a look: https://saneforums.org/t5/Forums-news-and-feedback/Forum-Guides/m-p/105963#M1039

I re-read this thread from time to time ... to ground myself, reflect generally and remember  where I have been and the support I have received.

You are a legend and all that you have been through @Appleblossom
🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance